The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to, Eclectic

Rate this topic

RWMc1

On 2016-09-04 at 10:39 AM, ShakyWalton said:

I love Steely Dan. My first record of theirs was The Royal Scam. My friends didn't like them and always wanted to listen to Kiss or stuff like that. I always listened to whatever I wanted except for disco for some reason. Most of my buddys were in the disco sucks category.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

I love Steely Dan. My first record of theirs was The Royal Scam. My friends didn't like them and always wanted to listen to Kiss or stuff like that. I always listened to whatever I wanted except for disco for some reason. Most of my buddys were in the disco sucks category.

yes..its good stuff for sure..I put Donald Fagan in eclectic  because I actually think he is...lol...love all their stuff....Countdown to Ecstasy was one of my favorite LPs by them back in the day......

• Upvote 2

So I was saying that my buddys hated disco. I had a few disco songs that I secretly liked. Seems silly now to think that I wouldn't listen to certain songs in front of my friends.

I had to work early today so I missed the start of LaBamba's 90's dance songs. I was busy so I could only sneak onto CDC for a few moments. By the time I got home, most of the songs I would have posted are already there, so I decided to post some of my guilty pleasure disco songs. My favourite KC song

• Upvote 1