The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

1 hour ago, ohmy said:

That guy just spits out theories for click bait, not credible really but hey you never know. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Lets hope that isn't the case. We all hope to see him back healthy and playing again, eventually with the big club.

Rick Dhaliwal is about as credible as you can get. He tweets out exactly what he's told, no opinion, no bias. 

If he said it was not serious, that's what he was originally told. It may have changed since then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

Rick Dhaliwal is about as credible as you can get. He tweets out exactly what he's told, no opinion, no bias. 

If he said it was not serious, that's what he was originally told. It may have changed since then. 

I agree. Im talking about Rosenshek though who was mentioned above not Dhaliwal. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, tas said:

did you copy and paste it into google, or ... ?

Hahaha normally yes thatd be the easy way to go but i love reading scouting reports and doing comparables so ive read josis quite a few times the last couple years. A lot of useless info held in this brain. 

2 hours ago, ohmy said:

That guy just spits out theories for click bait, not credible really but hey you never know. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Lets hope that isn't the case. We all hope to see him back healthy and playing again, eventually with the big club.

Rosenhack is such a clown. He's a lickspittle disciple of Botch and Burke.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Duodenum said:

Dhaliwal is the only one that talks to people in the Canucks organization.  Tweeted we were after Beagle, rousell and schaller before July 1.  July 1 came and we picked up those guys.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Lock said:

Why not both? perhaps some of those silicon chips in between as well....

I was thinking of the appearance factor, I wanted to keep our talent somewhere south of the Pillsbury dough boy.  Of course, if we don’t worry about that or being able to move, we could give them a bath of that stuff they inject into your skates, then layers of bubble wrap, foam chips and pad tape to hold everything together - then we could test all that by dropping one from a great height - if he bounces more than six feet, thumbs up.  We could use an unproductive guy we are paying a bundle for for that.

• Cheers 1