The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Olli Juolevi | #48 | D

b3.

Just now, THINKER said:

I have watched the games.  I do so without my homer glasses on.  Funny how you think it's trolling just to have an educated opinion on the subject matter.  

Your a liar its as simple as that. Or maybe you should wear glasses as your eyesight and math seem to be off. Wont waste anymore time on your nonsense. Back under your bridge!

14 minutes ago, ohmy said:

Your a liar its as simple as that. Or maybe you should wear glasses as your eyesight and math seem to be off. Wont waste anymore time on your nonsense. Back under your bridge!

Not a liar at all, but I do get why you would be upset to hear that one of Benning's big draft picks isn't tracking well.  I'm also not the only one who sees this.  Even Botchford stated in one of his Athletties that Juolevi doesn't have much trade value right now, and that a scout he spoke with basically said that Juolevi hasn't developed since his draft year.

12 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

Gotta love how Juolevi's career is being defined 18 games into a 76 game season as a 20 year old.

Draft +3 season.  Stop trying to minimize the time period.  

I wonder why CDC ( the 'site', not the posters ) is allowing a troll with a 'go fund me' a/c that is basically anti Canuck to post at all. The reason this troll is here is to gain financial traction for his 'gfm' a/c. Recycle this neanderthal to HF boards please !

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, THINKER said:

Not a liar at all, but I do get why you would be upset to hear that one of Benning's big draft picks isn't tracking well.  I'm also not the only one who sees this.  Even Botchford stated in one of his Athletties that Juolevi doesn't have much trade value right now, and that a scout he spoke with basically said that Juolevi hasn't developed since his draft year.

Not even worth a minus.  We have much better trolls on this board.  Go back to to the HF boards or wherever you came from.  Obvious troll is trolling.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Go back to hf.

1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

Not even worth a minus.  We have much better trolls on this board.  Go back to to the HF boards or wherever you came from.  Obvious troll is trolling.  

The trolls will not go away if you keep quoting them.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, THINKER said:

Also, to touch on your first point: the Canucks have the worst defense in the league over the last 3 years. Let’s not pretend like our defense is too good for him to crack if he were a good prospect.

That's a dumb argument. There are different reasons why young players aren't in the NHL. Some, as you say, because they aren't good enough. Others, because they get much more playing game time, practice time and playing time outside the NHL. Juolevi is a case of the latter, not the former. 

We have two crap goaltenders, and I believe Demko could outplay Markstrom right now. But just because we have Demko down playing every game and developing means that Demko is a crap prospect. 

Edit: I apologise, by arguing with a moron I have become a moron myself.

Edited by NHL'er
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

It’s too bad he’s suffered yet another injury that will only set the development back. 

It Sounds like he progressing well, the +/- on a farm team that’s missing it’s starting goaltender for two months doesn’t tell the real story. 

More concerning is his tanev/salo like injury rate before even playing in the nhl. 

3 hours ago, SingleThorn said:

I wonder why CDC ( the 'site', not the posters ) is allowing a troll with a 'go fund me' a/c that is basically anti Canuck to post at all. The reason this troll is here is to gain financial traction for his 'gfm' a/c. Recycle this neanderthal to HF boards please !

What is his gfm for?  A course in moving on from trollerbating?   Maybe he should take up the ukulele or something.

5 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

What is his gfm for?  A course in moving on from trollerbating?   Maybe he should take up the ukulele or something.

I think it's just a 'gfm' that he approves of ( who knows/ cares ). I can't believe that $650 has been donated.

3 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

I think it's just a 'gfm' that he approves of ( who knows/ cares ). I can't believe that $650 has been donated.

looks like the angry nutjobs in HFBOARDS are trying to start a movement with that GFM.  They are entitled and think their team should be in the running for cup champ every year.  That fact that no GM in the league could have turned that 2013 mess around in less than 5 years is a concept that is beyond the scope of their critical thinking abilities.    But if you ask them, Garrison, Kesler with his juvenile trade demands, and Hamhuis should have been turned into 3 blue chippers and future cup champions.

11 hours ago, THINKER said:

Write all that down on a piece of paper....

...and when Oli is in our top 4 next year...and our 2nd best point producing D.man....you can have a feast on those words....!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, nowhereman said:

Pleasantly surprised to see other Canucks fans who see HFBoards Canucks for what it really is: a toxic cesspool of pathetic crybabies who demonize and insult anyone who disagrees with them. They’re like a cult, to be honest. 

Haha you have to laugh a little at the irony here.  Just a little.  

You must to consider the opinion of someone who is disappointed by OJ’s development.  There is some truth there.  CDC is a discussion board that should be used to find out the truth, not a place where different opinions are harried into retreat.

I think joulevi is tracking OKAY.  I’m not putting the blame on anyone because drafting is a bit of a crap shoot.  Players develop at different rates and different ways and he is progressing, which is awesome.  And after seeing the devolpment of virtanen , I am hopeful!  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 3