Sign in to follow this  
b3.

Olli Juolevi | D

3 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Can’t argue too much - it’s very close. One thing I considered is that with the age of Edler and Tanev there will openings in the top four D that Rafferty or Rathbone might get the opportunity to slot into. With Pettersson, Horvat, and even Miller taking the top two centre spots and Gaudette improving so much, Madden’s only opening might be the fourth line if he is to be a centre - and in the top four he will be challenged by Podkolzin and Hoglander as a winger. Can he effectively play a bottom six role?

I’m 90% sure unless he shows he’s like point he’s going to be a winger here, hell Pete is like a winger 50% of the time 

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

We have no choice but to be patient with Juolevi but... But so far he hasn't maintained any consistent forward momentum in his development.  It's one thing after another.  When I take a chance venturing into this thread, I risk being disappointed more often then not. 

Oh well... We have have many other exciting prospect threads to visit... And Juolevi may still turn out to be a decent defencemen for us for years to come... But I've let go of the hope that he'll live up to his original billing as top 2 defencemen.

• Burr 2

37 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

We have no choice but to be patient with Juolevi but... But so far he hasn't maintained any consistent forward momentum in his development.  It's one thing after another.  When I take a chance venturing into this thread, I risk being disappointed more often then not. 

Oh well... We have have many other exciting prospect threads to visit... And Juolevi may still turn out to be a decent defencemen for us for years to come... But I've let go of the hope that he'll live up to his original billing as top 2 defencemen.

Canucks  "Glass Joe" he always seems to be down like Joe, only to get up temporarily before going back down again

Hopefully, he can break free of this, unlike Joe who couldn't

1 hour ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Lol dude is just sick. Relax.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Because he's sick you go on a prototypical CDC-Juolevi rant? :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Maybe you should stay away from this thread; stick to the 'exciting prospect threads'.B)

At this point in time

I am looking at

Costmar

Lockwood

Madden

Rathbone

Lind

Hoglander

Podkolzin

Gaudette

Rafferty

And about 2 or 3 other prospects taken outside of the top 5 picks that are turning this organizations fortunes in the depth department around.  We have a number of picks turned prospects turned B league and farm team pro that have effectively made the last 4 years of drafting better than the prior 11 combined.  Barring Burrows, Hansen, Bieksa and Kesler.

If Juolevi somehow does not pan out at all due to injuries.  So be it.  I cannot think of any other GM currently that has the potential level of success Benning/Brackett have had in terms of picks post top 5.

5 hours ago, BlastPast said:

I guess it's game set match for Juolevi ; no coming back from a cold.

Stone cold bustin you know

image.jpeg.55b487356417162634cd2ff9dbad99d9.jpeg

19 hours ago, higgyfan said:

Maybe you should stay away from this thread; stick to the 'exciting prospect threads'.B)

20 hours ago, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Because he's sick you go on a prototypical CDC-Juolevi rant? :lol:

20 hours ago, cyoung said:

Lol dude is just sick. Relax.

21 hours ago, BlastPast said:

I guess it's game set match for Juolevi ; no coming back from a cold.

21 hours ago, theo5789 said:

He's only sick. Not sure it warrants this kind of disappointment for this news.

Okay, okay, okay... I get it.  Considering the context I used... I deserved to be flamed.  I'll step away from the ledge lol!

No point in voicing my concerns when there really based from a 'feeling'.  I'll see myself out.:P

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Having the flu is not a character flaw.  

You need a time out of this thread if you really believe that having the flu is somehow related to being injury prone.  

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

Having the flu is not a character flaw.  

You need a time out of this thread if you really believe that having the flu is somehow related to being injury prone.  

Come on, little snowflake...

Real men suck it up, come to work, and infect their teammates!

14 hours ago, D-Money said:

Come on, little snowflake...

Real men suck it up, come to work, and infect their teammates!

Spot the anti Vaxxer???   

Vaccines are for pu$$is!!

To be fair, it could open a roster spot on the parent team if OJ can get enough teammates to pass it along.  Then Edler goes down and OJ gets called up!  Genius.  

It's the same thing kids do to grandparents.  

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, HockeyHarry said:

Take away his xbox and I’m sure he’ll be fine to play hockey.

He is playing online with Poolparty right now.  

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Okay, okay, okay... I get it.  Considering the context I used... I deserved to be flamed.  I'll step away from the ledge lol!

No point in voicing my concerns when there really based from a 'feeling'.  I'll see myself out.:P

OJ , by all accounts has been playing great..

Please Fill out the required paperwork  before you exit the building.

C49635DD-DAD6-469E-8123-5A768691A764.jpeg
.... geezuz...  I feel a suspension coming.

:picard:.     There taking all the fun outta the game Ma.

Edited by SilentSam
  • Haha 4