The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017 NHL Draft - Chicago, Illinois June 23-24 2017

hyper00

Just now, J.R. said:

We'd need to add and/or retain salary on Tanev but that would be interesting...

I like Skjei......he's young, big frame and has a lot of room to develop.  NYR get their top 5 pick and upgrade their defense at the same time.

I don't think theyd have to add, but maybe #55.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

I like Skjei......he's young, big frame and has a lot of room to develop.  NYR get their top 5 pick and upgrade their defense at the same time.

We could add the San Jose pick. 

Just now, stawns said:

Yeah, not a major piece. Something like #55 or a B prospect etc. I want Salo with #55 though, so I'd prefer a prospect ::D

4 hours to go

I've heard good things about Makar, but he probably won't play for 3-5 years, and that kind of sucks. I really want a C, and then see what Hutton and Stecher do this season.  

Edited by NUCKER67

1 minute ago, J.R. said:

Replace prospect D depth as well.

It's a hit for Utica, but not horrible either.  It would be good for Subban though.  I think the Rangers would be more likely to give him a shot.

9 minutes ago, stawns said:

It's a hit for Utica, but not horrible either.  It would be good for Subban though.  I think the Rangers would be more likely to give him a shot.

Though with Skjei being a lefty, sending Pedan or similar would probably be better in that regard...

2 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Though with Skjei being a lefty, sending Pedan or similar would probably be better in that regard...

Hard not to be pissed at Try now, though.  He three a huge monkey wrench into things.......really screwed JB..

• Upvote 1