The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017 NHL Draft - Chicago, Illinois June 23-24 2017

hyper00

1 minute ago, Hutton Wink said:

This first round could be very interesting, considering the flatness -- could be a whole lot of surprise picks.  Also looking forward to who falls, giving us a great shot at a first round-ranked player with our 33rd.

I also think Buttman goes to the podium a few times to announce trades, should be very interesting. Vegas is so lucky, they have a ton of picks.

1 minute ago, Hutton Wink said:

This first round could be very interesting, considering the flatness -- could be a whole lot of surprise picks.  Also looking forward to who falls, giving us a great shot at a first round-ranked player with our 33rd.

Hopefully we can draft one of Popogaev, Rasanen, Comtois. All should be 1st round considerations but have some sort of problem holding them back and preventing them from being picked in the 1st. They will be steals mark my words

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Hopefully we can draft one of Popogaev, Rasanen, Comtois. All should be 1st round considerations but have some sort of problem holding them back and preventing them from being picked in the 1st. They will be steals mark my words

No doubt that's why Linden and Benning have both made a point of saying they're excited about the #33.  There certainly WILL be a very good player to take.  Not to mention, haven't had a pick like this since Demko.

31 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

No doubt that's why Linden and Benning have both made a point of saying they're excited about the #33.  There certainly WILL be a very good player to take.  Not to mention, haven't had a pick like this since Demko.

8 minutes ago, messier's_elbow said:

Yeah he's going to be gone for sure. Vilardi or Glass please. If we takes Petterson I'll be pissed.

Mods please:wub: +1 to you both. I owe you both 

• Upvote 2