The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

William Lockwood | RW

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, BettyWhites44 said:

That hit reminded me of Kesler, especially the stare down/trash talk after. :lol::lol::lol:

He does seem to have that same kind of swagger that Kesler has.

Boeser also has this way about him where he looks down at players, celebrates in their face.

Reminds me of the swagger we had in 2011. I miss that swagger

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, WTG said:

He does seem to have that same kind of swagger that Kesler has.

Boeser also has this way about him where he looks down at players, celebrates in their face.

Reminds me of the swagger we had in 2011. I miss that swagger

Swagger is useless unless you can back it up. I'd rather have just talent, skill, confidence, and speed. 

• Upvote 3

Looking at the other later round picks from 2016 who were invited by the US, all of them have better numbers than Lockwood right now. Despite leading his team in points, he's just a little under the production that would have gotten him an invite. I think he needed to be a at a point per game. Too bad, but hopefully he will go on a tear with some of the better players in the NCAA away.

6 hours ago, Derp... said:

Looking at the other later round picks from 2016 who were invited by the US, all of them have better numbers than Lockwood right now. Despite leading his team in points, he's just a little under the production that would have gotten him an invite. I think he needed to be a at a point per game. Too bad, but hopefully he will go on a tear with some of the better players in the NCAA away.

Also looks like most of those 2016 later round picks are 97-born draft re-entries so it's not surprising they have a leg up on Lockwood (who's a 98-born "true" freshman player). 

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME