Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

William Lockwood | RW

1 hour ago, LaBamba said:

Excuse me?! Did you just say William Lockwood the 10th  leading scorer on the USA U18 is a Gallagher/ Marner hybrid? 

Im Sick of people underestimating this kid. 

You're one of a kind. Actually there are plenty of numbskulls like you that dislike everything.

Why can't you like anything?

58 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Just because I make light of someone calling William Lockwood a Marner/ Gallagher Hybrid doesn't mean I hate anything. 

Let me level with you. I don't know a Goddam thing about William Lockwood. How could I? I have watched the highlight packages and read some scouting reports but that's pretty much it. This is why comments like this in the prospect threads are so hilarious. They have absolutely no substance or sanity.

Can't we laugh? 

Hahahahaha

It is a little early, I definitely agree. But as fans it's fun for us to throw a pro comparison on just so we can be excited. It may not mean he'll live up to the expectation of that comparison but that's fine. La Bamba I gotta say your one hilarious f#%$&. 

8 hours ago, LaBamba said:

Just because I make light of someone calling William Lockwood a Marner/ Gallagher Hybrid doesn't mean I hate anything. 

Let me level with you. I don't know a Goddam thing about William Lockwood. How could I? I have watched the highlight packages and read some scouting reports but that's pretty much it. This is why comments like this in the prospect threads are so hilarious. They have absolutely no substance or sanity.

Can't we laugh? 

I enjoy your posts.  You make critical commentary in a funny way, and that often makes me smile - which I appreciate.  Plus, you're a pencil; not a banana.  

3 minutes ago, Derp... said:

What's this guys floor and ceiling?

Bill Sweatt to Brendan Gallagher?

Far more skilled than Gallagher.  

9 hours ago, canuckledraggin said:

You're one of a kind. Actually there are plenty of numbskulls like you that dislike everything.

Why can't you like anything?

best moves I've made was ignoring labamba and alflives.  made the board infinitely more enjoyable.

• Upvote 2

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/university-michigan/wolverines/2016/09/29/michigan-hockey/91272870/

The Wolverines have a freshman class of 11 players.

“I don’t know that we’ve had the impact players that we’ve had in the last couple years,” Berenson said. “Dylan Larkin came in and made a big splash and, before him, Jacob Trouba. And then last year was Kyle Connor.

“I don’t think we’ve got that kind of player, but you never know.”

Berenson said the one freshman who has stood out early is forward Will Lockwood (Bloomfield Hills).

“Will played in the (U.S.) development program,” Berenson said. “Ironically, I coached his dad, Joe, years ago. It’s interesting that Will is playing for Michigan, and it looks like he is ready to make an impact. But he’s the only one so far.”

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

Honestly can we really be that surprised that Benning scouted another gem in the third round? Here's hoping for a solid year with the Wolverines. 

In benning we trust!

He also got lineup for a big hit right before this, and sat the guy trying to hit him down. Watch out this kid is a gamer.

Edited by Derp...
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, WTG said:

Here's a shift by shift

Only got the first 2 periods because of technical issues.

Nice, 3:30, stands up a guy who was going for the hit, then scores the opposite direction. Love it.

• Upvote 1

Guy looks pretty comfortable at the NCAA level. If he gets his head up a bit earlier he should be able to avoid some unnecessary contact, or go full beast mode and lower the boom on some guys. Hands look very nice, good passer as well. Stoked to see how he progresses this year.