The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canadiens' sign F Alexander Radulov [1 year x $5.75M]

Al-mo

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

1 year deal? Why couldn't JB sign him. I'd give him 2 years. 

Great signing. This is a premium hockey player. He didn't slamp around a cabbie, he isn't accused of sexual assault, he went out after curfew. Who cares. Players used to tell stories about sneaking out of the room after curfew like they were war stories when I was growing up. 

Great signing for a goal scorer. 

If he wasn't Russian there would be no attitude issues. 

At 5.75mill? No thanks

1 year deal? Why couldn't JB sign him. I'd give him 2 years. 

Great signing. This is a premium hockey player. He didn't slamp around a cabbie, he isn't accused of sexual assault, he went out after curfew. Who cares. Players used to tell stories about sneaking out of the room after curfew like they were war stories when I was growing up. 

Great signing for a goal scorer. 

If he wasn't Russian there would be no attitude issues. 

5.75 million. 

3 hours ago, wshdrvvn said:

if they didn't like PK's personality, they are gonna LOVE this guy.

HMMMM whats going on over their bergevin have been a fan for a long time, this summer tho not sure whats going on.

Maybe it was their plan - and they think  him plus pk woulda been a mess and Weber willl be better

OR they are just a crazy mess

Radulov has home run potential for the team but it also has complete and utter disaster written on it depending on the term and $. But with the Weber trade ---- hes gonna be set for a good ol canning pretty soon.

I think his character issues are overstated.

All reports indicate he has matured since his last NHL stint, primarily due to the fact he has started a family and now has a young child.

Not all people who are immature in their early 20s stay immature.  

Montreal just got themselves a 30 goal scorer on a low-risk contract.  Great move.

High risk, high reward type of signing..... They look like Hypocrites for dealing Subban and bringing in Radulov but honestly 5.75 million for an established goal scorer is not a bad deal.  He could outscore Lucic and Eriksson next season.

Man I feel like JB should have outbid the Habs for this guy. 

But I doubt he'd sign here. Russians really like MTL, many speak French and they like the French culture. No surprise he chose MTL. 

I thought it was because none of them speak French so they never know what negative things people are saying or writing about them::D.

Archived