The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign F Loui Eriksson [6 year x $6M AAV]

6 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Shocks me that people can't allow themselves to see the positive. When Eriksson was signed, it wasn't hard to see that this combo would be a winner. There's no better scenario for the Sedins for the next two seasons as far as chemistry goes. And now we're seeing it play out.

Instead of looking for something to be concerned about, enjoy what we have in this line. It's positive.

Is it the AllStar break? Holy crap I didn't realize I fell into a 6 month comma? Did trump win? Last thing I remember it was browsing CDC at about 10:03 PST looking at the Canucks Sign Louie Eriksson thread. 

On 9/11/2016 at 10:04 PM, LaBamba said:

Is it the AllStar break? Holy crap I didn't realize I fell into a 6 month comma? Did trump win? Last thing I remember it was browsing CDC at about 10:03 PST looking at the Canucks Sign Louie Eriksson thread. 

I listen to the day the music died after reading one of your pessimistic posts everyday.the Big boppers calling go join him 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bp79 said:

I listen to the day the music died after reading one of your pessimistic posts everyday.the Big boppers calling go join him 

Hahah I know you're ripping on me and I should be upset but I love it. 

+1 for passion. 

Edited by LaBamba
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LaBamba said:

I have 2 questions.

1. What is your role?

2. How do you troll by accident? 

Haha.  Outta boy young padawan.  You really remind me of myself in CDC a decade ago, always pessimistic, fighting with everyone.  Then you'll realize when you get older, everything was just completely pointless.  

+1 for passion.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sanford said:

Haha.  Outta boy young padawan.  You really remind me of myself in CDC a decade ago, always pessimistic, fighting with everyone.  Then you'll realize when you get older, everything was just completely pointless.  

+1 for passion.

The sad thing is I'm 35 years old.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

Are you sure you had ever watched him play?  

Yes I believe he is a 6 time 20 goal scorer and a 2 time 30 goal scorer. Have you ever watched him play other than these last 13 games?

Maybe if we got rid of our AHL coach and hired a real coach who could get the most out of his players then perhaps Loui can return to his goal scoring ways. 

• Upvote 1

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 10:35 AM, LaBamba said:

Hahah I know you're ripping on me and I should be upset but I love it. 

+1 for passion. 

If we could bottle this passion up and give it to the Canucks then we might have something. Extra dose for Erickson might be in order. 

On 7/1/2016 at 9:04 AM, Teemu Selänne said:

73 points in 79 and then lead his team in scoring last two years that Desjardins was part of his coaching staff. 

Gudbranson and Eriksson are huge improvements in this team's weakest spots. 

Damn rights.  Scoring and defence.

Oh...

On 7/1/2016 at 9:08 AM, Sean Monahan said:

To those moaning about the term- it doesn't matter what you "would've liked". Six years is likely what was required to sign the deal, and we kinda needed a guy like this. I bet he ages a hell of a lot better than Looch anyway.

Mmmmm sample size