StealthNuck

Loui Eriksson | #21 | LW/RW

9 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

The best is if you don't answer at all if you don't have anything useful to say...

giphy9RZLNC34.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, goog16 said:

The best is if you don't answer at all if you don't have anything useful to say...

Even better if you don't keep posting especially if YOU don't have anything useful to say. ( reply to Timrafan not you goog16)

Edited by Kootenay Gold
refgerence to wrong poster
  • Hydration 1

1 hour ago, Timråfan said:

I've seen a lot of posters with similar arguments as mine yet it's me you guys talk to. Discuss Loui with the other fans also... Not me.

Loui has no fans.  :picard:

• Hydration 2

Please keep the conversation about Eriksson and avoid petulant remarks about each other.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It was right about Ferland, so there's always hope. Imagine Lucic and Eriksson on the same line.

giphy.gif

wait... what does the wikipedia page for Lucic say :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Bennt's page says Vancouver 

Of course, Wikipedia is editable by anyone. Some thoughtful soul who likes to torture Canucks fans clearly is taking the piss.

6 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Bennt's page says Vancouver 

hopefully the douchey moustache stays in Calgary 

• Haha 2

Says (today) Eriksson and Sutter were traded to the Flames for Bennett. And Frolik's page says he's a Canuck, but there is no trade info. Can anyone really write whatever they want in Wikipedia? That could be dangerous. 

4 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Says (today) Eriksson and Sutter were traded to the Flames for Bennett. And Frolik's page says he's a Canuck, but there is no trade info. Can anyone really write whatever they want in Wikipedia? That could be dangerous. 

Cow dung is choked it didn't get moved to Edmonton.  Could have been a 2nd liner there.

18 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Yep. I had a friend in high school who edited a page to say he was the greatest guitarist of all-time (to be fair he was really good). Lasted for several hours before it was changed.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -AJ- said:

Yep. I had a friend in high school who edited a page to say he was the greatest guitarist of all-time (to be fair he was really good). Lasted for several hours before it was changed.

That's funny to put something like that about yourself for all the world to see. I guess you take a picture of the page and it's a good story lol

I guess we'll see what happens. Normally, I would think it's just an error, but Wikipedia was ahead of the game when Ferland was traded here. Oh well it's something to keep me entertained, as summer Canucks news is sparse.

Frankly, with the way Eriksson has played and treated the organization since he's arrived, I would be embarrassed to show my face here next year if I was him. I really hope he'll just waive his NMC/NTC. I really believe he's the cancer in the locker room and all the guys know it. I think it began with his contract and then extended to his complete lack of effort in every area. 

• Upvote 1

I had put a post onto Wikipedia about a new calendar system I had invented (see Loutetian Calendar on Youtube). I thought it was an interesting and useful new calendar, but the post was taken down within a day. Ho-hum, I guess the world was not ready for it!