Sign in to follow this  
StealthNuck

Loui Eriksson | #21 | LW/RW

Lol, does it really matter if those penalties were deserving or not?  This Swedish anchor has been terrible since his first game here.  I bet the team will play better the second he's off the team.  I don't expect anyone on that team to 'tell it like it is' when it comes to LE so of course they'll say he's a good locker room guy.  

• Hydration 1

21 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

Lol, does it really matter if those penalties were deserving or not?  This Swedish anchor has been terrible since his first game here.  I bet the team will play better the second he's off the team.  I don't expect anyone on that team to 'tell it like it is' when it comes to LE so of course they'll say he's a good locker room guy.  

I really think the fans of this club should act better... Did you notice how surprised Burrows was when some $&!#ty fans booed when he said Luongo? What a way to treat a legend and your post is in the same category of fans. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

I really think the fans of this club should act better... Did you notice how surprised Burrows was when some $&!#ty fans booed when he said Luongo? What a way to treat a legend and your post is in the same category of fans. 

Luongo is no legend and I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else think.  The sooner LE is off the team the better.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Tre Mac said:

Luongo is no legend and I don't give a rats ass what you or anyone else think.  The sooner LE is off the team the better.

Did I speak of Luongo? Burrows nearly stopped his speech due to the moron fans... 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you may want to walk this one back :picard: no one was booing 

I thought I heard some fans booing when he said Luongo, then he choked up for a moment before he collected himself. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you must have incredible ears, I was at the game, it was all "Luuu". People here know how close Burr and he were. 

If so I have to cleanse my ears. :bigblush:

I misheard it then... 

• Hydration 1

5 hours ago, Timråfan said:

Did I speak of Luongo? Burrows nearly stopped his speech due to the moron fans... 

You really have no clue do you?

The fans were yelling Loooouuuuuu......just like they always did when he played here. For your information Vancouver Canuck fans (the majority)  still love Luongo. 

They did NOT boo Luongo.   Sheesh.

Edit:  anyway, back to Loui talk.   Is he gone yet?   :mellow:

Edited by Kanukfanatic

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

You really have no clue do you?

The fans were yelling Loooouuuuuu......just like they always did when he played here. For your information Vancouver Canuck fans (the majority)  still love Luongo. 

They did NOT boo Luongo.   Sheesh.

And I've already said I have to cleanse my ears. It's not far between boo and Loo. 

2 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Edit:  anyway, back to Loui talk.   Is he gone yet?   :mellow:

No, he's actually allowed toplay now, he got a Green card. 

15 minutes ago, Timråfan said:

And I've already said I have to cleanse my ears. It's not far between boo and Loo. 

No, he's actually allowed toplay now, he got a Green card. 

No problem with your ears.  You probably weren't a Canuck fan back when Lu was on the team.  The Luuuuuu sounds just like a boo to the 'untrained' ears.

Gotta Green card lol.  Good one.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you must have incredible ears, I was at the game, it was all "Luuu". People here know how close Burr and he were. 

I think Burr even said "Luu" into the mic for half a sec too. He knows what's up.

• Hydration 2

If Cory Schneider can be waived,.

if Ilya Kovalchuck can be sat while presently producing .5 ppg..

Then Eriksson can be waived to Utica,. And should be without hesitation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

I haven't followed his play after Willie was no longer the head coach of LA; but he really gave Kovalchuk a raw deal.  If I recall, he was still putting up points but the AHL coach in his infinite wisdom put him on the 4th line.  Of course he ain't going to produce there (and he never was a checker - at least Louie Eriksson was a solid two-way winger in his prime [too bad we got the version that was well past his due date]).

But as to your point....yes.  If those guys could be put on waivers.  Eriksson could.

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

It's pretty obvious LE should be waived to Utica.  Why then is he not?  Can anyone come up with a more valid reason than my "gentleman's agreement" with JB and FA?

47 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It's pretty obvious LE should be waived to Utica.  Why then is he not?  Can anyone come up with a more valid reason than my "gentleman's agreement" with JB and FA?

Green has let him pay for the interview by putting him in the pressbox. Why send him to Utica and let him play? 

And when we get a lot of injuries Loui is a safer bet defensively than a few others. 

42 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who is “FA” ?  ... for 100.   

but that gentleman’s agreement will progressively have us trading, or waiving away another player who is a dynamic piece of this team..  If it’s the possibility of Motte, Schaller, Leivo?

They give top notch contributions and should stay with the Canucks. They are dynamic contributors and compliment a strong healthy line up.

The ones I would rather see go are Eriksson, Bartschi, or possibly even Sutter.

Eriksson is a root cause to a problem that may worsen this team just by having him stay on the roster.

• Upvote 1