The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-Vintage Canuck-

Stanky Legs

2 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

I know you are actually a computer, you couldn't possibly be human, but just wanted to give you a shout out for all the hard work you put in today and every day on this forum. You are truly a Canuck, and a Vintage one at that!!!  

As they say in Italian, "Grazie amico mio", "Thank you my friend"...

image.gif

well said! thank you vintage!

22 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

VC is legit. He was the only one on the internet that caught on to something about my identity. I don't know how he figured it out, but he did (he messaged me about it). I'm not sure what kind of pattern recognition he must have, but it's &^@#ing insane. 

What was it that he caught? Now I'm worried.

20 hours ago, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

I think it's Derek Jory, same person who runs Canucks twitter account. Uses same graphics.

I think so too.   He posted a couple pictures that kinda hinted to who he is.  

Maybe to throw us off the scent, but I've assumed it was Derek Jory for a while. 

Either way, it's great to have him on the boards.  

Always reliable, quick and accurate news.  

On July 1, 2016 at 9:49 AM, logic said:

While I do appreciate VC it's kinda frustrating that he takes away all of these threads from other users by camping them until its announced

I don't understand this. Do people feel they are immortalized by creating a thread first? Is there glory to be had? 

On July 1, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Roger Neilson's Towel said:

I think it's Derek Jory, same person who runs Canucks twitter account. Uses same graphics.

Derek Jory sounds like a white name, but if you go back to VC's earliest posts, you can tell he was once a Surrey Jack

I'm not going to fret over someone beating everyone to the news. He is amazing, accurate, responsible, and probably the fastest source for breaking news. Why check twitter for fake posts, when you can just wait for VC to post on CDC? Honestly, you'd only find breaking news at most 1 min earlier, but you'd still get beat to the punch. Sit back and relax, and watch the legend do his work!

On top of that, he does add a lot with the name that Canuck thread, name that goalie, custom sigs etc. Multi-talented person, and we are all thankful for the efforts. Even the mods are thankful! There are others as well that deserve mention for their efforts, but when it comes to posting breaking news....nobody, but nobody is faster than VC. Only when he is on holidays is the torch passed...

Archived