The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Rugged scoring winger via trade??

8 minutes ago, kenhodgejr said:

This is a thread for what other options are out there?

LOL.... Here's an interesting idea... Asking this question in the Evander Kane thread? Formed in such a way as, "Since many people here think Evander Kane is pure cancer and should go freeze to death in the arctic, who should we trade for instead that plays similarly?"

And then people would reply and talk about the various ways they would imagine Evander Kane dying, and CDC would be a much more cancerous place for it... See? Everyone wins!

15 minutes ago, Aircool said:

LOL.... Here's an interesting idea... Asking this question in the Evander Kane thread? Formed in such a way as, "Since many people here think Evander Kane is pure cancer and should go freeze to death in the arctic, who should we trade for instead that plays similarly?"

And then people would reply and talk about the various ways they would imagine Evander Kane dying, and CDC would be a much more cancerous place for it... See? Everyone wins!

Well considering he made the top about top 6 gritty wingers to go after in general why does this have to be in the Kane thread. Yeah he mentioned Kane but why should readers have to fish through a bunch of Kane garbage to talk about other players than Kane exactly?

Its just not thread-worthy. But I was being very sarcastic and exaggerating....  I really don't care if 20 people on these forums make redundant threads every day.... Those people have problems, I don't need to be another one of them.

11 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

He could be a bargain bin "scoring" winger, but he's far from rugged. If the price is right, I could see Benning trying him out.

Really though, how many rugged scoring wingers are there? Todd Bertuzzi still around? Ovie? 

I don't see any trading partners for a 2nd line LWer

Sedin-Sedin-Eriksson

TRADE/Burrows-Sutter-Rodin

Baertschi-Horvat-Hansen

Etem-Grandlund-Dorsett

The only thing I thought of was trading Hansen+ for a 2nd line LWer like Kreider but then I realized NYR have Zuccerallo, Hayes and Fast.

Only 2nd line LWers I even see that could be available are Lee/Nelson or Hartnell. Or we could do something like

Sedin-Sedin-Eriksson

Baertschi-Horvat-Rodin

TRADE/Burrows-Sutter-Hansen

and then we could look into a 3rd line winger. I just don't see a trade happening unless it involves Burrows in which case you get a player like Hartnell back as a return

theminister had a good option - Paquette - from a deep Tampa team that has a lot of quality in their forward group but could stand to add to their blueline (proposed Pedan).

of the remaining UFAs I like Lucas Lessio - imo could be a solid depth pickup at no asset cost.

could always offer the Leafs a couple 7th round pickz for Komarov.  the Leafs love their pickzz.

8 hours ago, Aircool said:

Its just not thread-worthy. But I was being very sarcastic and exaggerating....  I really don't care if 20 people on these forums make redundant threads every day.... Those people have problems, I don't need to be another one of them.

Wow, you must be a member of that group called the spelling and grammar police. 

Let me tell you a little something. If you're judging people on how many threads one has and infer to them having problems?

Your state of judgment is the real problem. Lighten up.Stop whining

Thats a problem.

Just now, aqua59 said:

Wow, you must be a member of that group called the spelling and grammar police. 

Let me tell you a little something. If you're judging people on how many threads one has and infer to them having problems?

Your state of judgment is the real problem. Lighten up.Stop bitching.

Thats a problem.

LOL I even say in the post you quote I was being sarcastic and I was exaggerating in my previous post... You think that changed in this post? omg people on the internet. Ever heard of trolls? You're dealing with one.

Just now, Aircool said:

LOL I even say in the post you quote I was being sarcastic and I was exaggerating in my previous post... You think that changed in this post? omg people on the internet. Ever heard of trolls? You're dealing with one.

Trolls? I'm calling you out after you try passively avoiding being held accountable on your judgement. You can't have it both ways. You day you were joking, you were being classic passive aggressive. 

I'm just joking so you're not offended. 

3 minutes ago, Aircool said:

The first rule of Trollclub is, You DO NOT speak about Trollclub!

Archived