The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

New Fantasy League

Alright guys so a new STHS League it is

This league will have current NHL rosters as of June 30th (so that means Austin Matthews will be in the Toronto system)

AHL team mandatory and I will be following most of the real life rules regarding this (only a certain amount of overage players will be permitted)

Buyouts will be allowed (to simplify this the cap penalty will be 1/2 of their current caphit. The penalty will only affect the upcoming season. Buyouts will only be permitted on players who are 27 years of age or older. Each team is entitled to 1 buyout per offseason)

There will be 1 Entry Draft every 2 seasons (the reason for this is it is very difficult to create and rate players when we get to far ahead of the RL NHL)

More league rules will be posted in this thread as the time goes on

Just a little update

I have been working behind the scenes updating all players contracts, rookie and waiver status

We will be using 1 of the 2 rating packs I can get for the 1st season. Re rates will be handled through the sim, this includes during the season and off season.

I will post more info when it becomes available

• 4 weeks later...
On 2016-07-05 at 2:55 PM, MikeyBoy44 said:

Always been intrigued by STHS. I'll bite.

It's too bad you never panned out at all in the VHL. That player creator sim league you signed up for as a recruit by me that you never really did anything with. :lol:

You &^@#ers interested in STHS should check out VHL (in my sig). I've been there for quite awhile now. You write articles and bull$&!# about your player to earn points to apply to your attributes. Also you can do graphics instead for points instead of writing. But anyways enough with this advertising crap.

I'd be interested in this league as well if it gets there.

Archived