The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

World Cup Hockey Pool #1 - LEAGUE FULL

AriGold

3 minutes ago, gmen81 said:

Kik was setup to use in RGMG instead of using tinychat. 

Also im just out now and will have my pick in a few hours or less

what happened to responsibility ? deciding to join a League and being present for the window of time you will need to select ?

lol

23 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

what happened to responsibility ? deciding to join a League and being present for the window of time you will need to select ?

lol

What I don't get is he is on his phone cuz he's using Kik. Why can't he just post his pick here?

You guys need to chill out, this is ridiculous.

He (Nail) doesn't message me every time it's my pick, I have sent him a list on KIK, and he's going off of it. I've been busy during this time, but still really want to be apart of this league. I dropped the ball at the start, but the last 5-6 rounds been picked fairly quickly.

Why does it matter if I come in and make the pick?

And it's (KIK) not for 'kids', I rather not give out my phone number, so we use KIK (it's like WhatsApp).

So seriously relax.

1 minute ago, Patrick Kane said:

He (Nail) doesn't message me every time it's my pick, I have sent him a list on KIK, and he's going off of it. I've been busy during this time, but still really want to be apart of this league. I dropped the ball at the start, but the last 5-6 rounds have gone good.

And it's (KIK) not for 'kids', I rather not give out my phone number, so we use KIK (it's like WhatsApp).

So seriously relax.

It was a joke.

58 minutes ago, Patrick Kane said:

He (Nail) doesn't message me every time it's my pick, I have sent him a list on KIK, and he's going off of it. I've been busy during this time, but still really want to be apart of this league. I dropped the ball at the start, but the last 5-6 rounds been picked fairly quickly.

So seriously relax.

What did I miss ? 

Archived