Sign in to follow this  
Ichiban604

Michael Carcone | LW/RW

Recommended Posts

On 11/25/2018 at 11:08 PM, Drop Em said:

Pretty sure you have the wrong guy (maybe you were thinking of Laplante who is a good scrapper for his size), as Carcone has only been in 5 fights, and hasn't exactly shown too much in most of them. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

 

Wow, pick and choose much? He has 5 career scraps (4 of which there's video of) and you predictably only find the one scrap where he'd probably be given the decision. However, the video you did post is also why I said "most of them".....but how come you didn't post the other 3 where he lost two of them and drew in the other? My point was that you called him one heck of a scrapper and being at best 1-2-1 doesn't make anyone a heck of a scrapper, especially with that miniscule resume.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Drop Em said:

Wow, pick and choose much? He has 5 career scraps (4 of which there's video of) and you predictably only find the one scrap where he'd probably be given the decision. However, the video you did post is also why I said "most of them".....but how come you didn't post the other 3 where he lost two of them and drew in the other? My point was that you called him one heck of a scrapper and being at best 1-2-1 doesn't make anyone a heck of a scrapper, especially with that miniscule resume.

Actually could find only two of his fights on Youtube - won one and the other was basically a scramble.  I recall, however, that he did have a couple of fights in Youngstars, and acquitted himself well.  If you can point to more, I'm willing to be corrected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Actually could find only two of his fights on Youtube - won one and the other was basically a scramble.  I recall, however, that he did have a couple of fights in Youngstars, and acquitted himself well.  If you can point to more, I'm willing to be corrected.

He actually only had one fight in the Youngstars and it was the one you posted.....if you check out hockeyfights.com, they have his fight history and videos of 4 of his 5 career scraps..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 8:33 PM, Drop Em said:

He actually only had one fight in the Youngstars and it was the one you posted.....if you check out hockeyfights.com, they have his fight history and videos of 4 of his 5 career scraps..

I’ll take it that I erred.  Thanks for the correction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.