Sign in to follow this  
Ichiban604

Michael Carcone | LW/RW

On 11/25/2018 at 11:08 PM, Drop Em said:

Pretty sure you have the wrong guy (maybe you were thinking of Laplante who is a good scrapper for his size), as Carcone has only been in 5 fights, and hasn't exactly shown too much in most of them. 

42 minutes ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Wow, pick and choose much? He has 5 career scraps (4 of which there's video of) and you predictably only find the one scrap where he'd probably be given the decision. However, the video you did post is also why I said "most of them".....but how come you didn't post the other 3 where he lost two of them and drew in the other? My point was that you called him one heck of a scrapper and being at best 1-2-1 doesn't make anyone a heck of a scrapper, especially with that miniscule resume.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Drop Em said:

Wow, pick and choose much? He has 5 career scraps (4 of which there's video of) and you predictably only find the one scrap where he'd probably be given the decision. However, the video you did post is also why I said "most of them".....but how come you didn't post the other 3 where he lost two of them and drew in the other? My point was that you called him one heck of a scrapper and being at best 1-2-1 doesn't make anyone a heck of a scrapper, especially with that miniscule resume.

Actually could find only two of his fights on Youtube - won one and the other was basically a scramble.  I recall, however, that he did have a couple of fights in Youngstars, and acquitted himself well.  If you can point to more, I'm willing to be corrected.

19 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Actually could find only two of his fights on Youtube - won one and the other was basically a scramble.  I recall, however, that he did have a couple of fights in Youngstars, and acquitted himself well.  If you can point to more, I'm willing to be corrected.

He actually only had one fight in the Youngstars and it was the one you posted.....if you check out hockeyfights.com, they have his fight history and videos of 4 of his 5 career scraps..

On 11/28/2018 at 8:33 PM, Drop Em said:

He actually only had one fight in the Youngstars and it was the one you posted.....if you check out hockeyfights.com, they have his fight history and videos of 4 of his 5 career scraps..

I’ll take it that I erred.  Thanks for the correction.