The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Green Men Seats

-NIGHTCRAWLER-

If I were to sit where the Green Men sat I would make a poster whenever we go against CGY. It would have Johnny Gaudreau next to a smurf, and compare them, and the smurf will be bigger than Gaudreau, and next to the picture it would say, 'Actual Size'.  :bigblush:

I worked with one of their mothers a few years ago.  She told me it was the other boys father that owned the seats.

He actually likes going to games.  But from time to time the son would take a friend.  Then the started the greenman thing.

The dad wasn't happy.  Cause now he was getting booed at games he went to, or people asking who he is, or why he is there.

No way I would ever take those seats. Besides being piggyback seats, they are way too high profile. I am sure when that girl flashed the player, whoever owned the season tickets got a phone call about it. I wouldn't want to be responsible for the actions of the people I gave tickets to or sold them to, at least not as visible as that. Plus I'm too ugly to be on TV, I wouldn't want to force the general TV viewing audience to witness that.

24 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

No way I would ever take those seats. Besides being piggyback seats, they are way too high profile. I am sure when that girl flashed the player, whoever owned the season tickets got a phone call about it. I wouldn't want to be responsible for the actions of the people I gave tickets to or sold them to, at least not as visible as that. Plus I'm too ugly to be on TV, I wouldn't want to force the general TV viewing audience to witness that.

LOL!

I had a lengthy discussion with my account rep a few years ago regarding liability for the conduct of people using my tickets. This was a result of an incident involving a couple douchebags who got sloppishly drunk, kicked out of the building, snuck back in and then got into a very physical confrontation with VPD officers. I sold those tickets on Craigslist, and that's the last time I used it. My rep stated very clearly that using Ticket Exchange absolves the ticket holder of liability, as it transfers to the buyer. This doesn't apply to tickets sold on Craigslist or Kijiji, or tickets given away personally. The primary ticket holder on the account is still liable in those cases.

Archived