The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MAFIA] - NEAPOLITAN (MAFIA WINS!)

JAY JAY

If JL had been targeted by Kaz, this is the role he would have received.

DO NOT REVEAL ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PM

You have been Targeted by the Sheriff, and as the Snitch,
you have been turned and are now Town.

You are now an INFORMANT, working for the Sheriff.

Once each round you will relay to me the name of one of your
ex mafia teammates.
The Sheriff will be given that name as confirmed mafia.

Good Luck

You win when the Town Wins.

The only counter to this, in a way, is the mafia would have MK'd JL.

(THAT was the purpose of the Snitch really, a counter to the high number of mafia)

Really was a lousy role, that never happened.

8 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Made a new avatar for Dral

Reveal hidden contents

OeVsbAC.png

HA!

Like I was the potato TP this game... didn't vote out a townie, didn't get GK'd... I chalk that up as a win...

put me down on the host sign-up list... like number 3 or something... got an idea for a Rome themed game...

12 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I have a lot more details of my Amazing Race game set up now. If nobody is ready to host, I can start Tuesday. I'll be in Vegas this weekend, so sign ups can be done in here.

1.- Alain Vigneault

2.- Kryten

3.- Jay Jay

4.- Stamkos

5.- Master Radishes

6.- Time Lord

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think you misinterpreted your role. AFIAK you started off as mafia so you were suppose to be trying to help them win and you were only to switch allegiances after being investigated. 

Kaz, just curious, did you knowingly break the rules in your role PM or was it accidental?

I was trying to help them win. We did end up winning. 

If I wasn't trying to win, why did I do that last minute vote switch to MR 2 rounds ago? 

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

Thanks for hosting JJ

If there's a sign up list, I'd like to be on it and hopefully host within the next 3 weeks or so, but only if 20+ people join (it's not a vanilla game)

No! You can host how many ever people sign up whether you like it or not!

• -SN- unpinned this topic

I never know where to post these things. I am right that you don't have a general thread, right? :P

Anyway, hello guys!

Once again, thanks for participating in this year's Mafia Championship. It was great to have you be represented, and hopefully you'll be there for next year's season as well :)

As some of you might know, Beluga Whale did extremely well and qualified for the finale, but he was too busy to participate :(

However, I thought you still might be interested to know that the finale for this season finally started yesterday. 136 communities, 9 games and almost 6 months later - it's finally time for the final 17 players to battle it out to find out which player will earn the title of the Internet's best mafia/werewolf player.

Want to spectate the finale?

If any people from your community are interested in following along and spectating, you can find the game thread here: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3255-Season-3-Final-Game-The-Koopa-Troop-DAY-ONE

The OP post contains a spoiler box called "Threadmarks". Inside this, a table of links to important events will be automatically generated. I.e. it will link to the various day and night starts, for example, making it easier for spectators to get an overview of the game. Day 1 ends tonight at 8 PM EST.

If you'd also like to chat with other spectators about the game, we have a huge chat on Skype with almost 200 people. If you're a social butterfly, this is also just a great opportunity to talk with other mafia/werewolf enthusiasts about whatever - it's a very friendly bunch. Join this chat by adding me on Skype: thingyman (the one with a picture).

Additionally, you can also join the on-site spectator thread by PM'ing "Thingyman" on the site. Note that activation emails will probably go to your spam folder. If you are having trouble with anything, try PM'ing me here.

Hydra event interest?

At least a dozen different communities this year expressed an interest in a so-called "hydra event". If you don't know what "hydra" means, it's when two people share the same account (two heads). So the idea is that each participating community can send a hydra of two players, the advantage of which is that it's maybe easier to be active when two players are both playing on the same account, and it's also just a lot of fun.

If you are interested in participating in such an event, do let me know and I'll start making a list of interested communities. I don't expect all 135 communities to participate in this at all, so it'll most likely be a smaller thing and obviously it will just be for fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: Whiskeyjack from the westeros community won season 3 :)

Regarding hydra event, if anyone is interested in going and you can find a partner who wants to battle it out with you, please send me a PM on this site. In a couple of weeks I'll check back and if I've received a PM, I'll add you to the list and start scheduling with you. 

Edit: Have made a thread now, you can also just post there if interested, whichever you prefer: http://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/3597-Hydra-Event-2016

Archived