The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommend a TV Show

gmen81

Similar to the Rate the last movie you saw thread, but instead with TV shows. Of course you don't have to rate the shows you just watched. It's more of a let people know what shows you would recommend they watch.  We don't need to make this a top tv show thread or anything either. Also most people here know of certain shows such as Game of Thrones, breaking bad and Seinfeld so you don't need to recommend those ones. 

This thread could also be used to discuss shows that don't really deserve its own thread. 

Basically the reason I started this thread is because I just binged watched Stranger Things on Netflix and I obviously enjoyed it. 

The 3rd season of Power started Sunday, really enjoyed 1 and 2, so look forward to this one. 

Narcos season 2 is coming out Sept 2

The Americans

"Set in the early 1980s during the Cold War, The Americans is the story of Elizabeth (Keri Russell) and Philip Jennings(Matthew Rhys), two Soviet KGB officers posing as an American married couple living in the northern Virginia suburbs of Washington, D.C. with their unsuspecting children (Holly Taylor and Keidrich Sellati) and their neighbor, Stan Beeman (Noah Emmerich), an FBI agent working in counterintelligence.[3] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Americans_(2013_TV_series)

23 minutes ago, NucksPatsFan said:

Suits season 6 started last Wednesday. One of my favourites. 

I enjoyed this show, but for some reason I stopped watching it and now I have no idea where I left off. I believe it was in season 4 somewhere. Does it still hold up the rest of the way?

1 minute ago, Gyllenhaal said:

Same, I've watched every season over 5 times and still laugh.

Did you ever see the UK version? If not, then don't it's not good. They just got 4 random people who didn't know each other and they had no chemistry. 

What makes the show so good is because they have all known each other since they were kids and can feed off each other. 

Archived