The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Prospects Scouting Reports

1 hour ago, Jam126 said:

Yes, this is why I have so much faith in this management team. We haven't had such a great GM since Pat Quinn.

Agreed, but Quinn was a master at all things gm. I really like JB but his obvious strength is drafting.

3 hours ago, CaptKirk888 said:

Agreed, but Quinn was a master at all things gm. I really like JB but his obvious strength is drafting.

Quinn was the best overall GM we ever had. I'm not arguing that, I'm just saying that JB brings similar qualities as Pat Quinn. Though signing is not his strong suit and a couple of his trades were meh (Most of his trades I like so not saying they aren't good). But his drafting is phenomenal.

On 7/30/2016 at 11:57 AM, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Looking at OP's post history, seems like he has always posted isolated links to get hits on his website.

Ah, yes. Ben. I seem to remember having this discussion with him previously and he said he'd post excerpts in future. Clearly he hasn't learned from that conversation.

From his Derek Dorsett thread where we had that conversation:

On 4/4/2016 at 1:51 PM, Canucksin2013 said:

Sorry about that... and while yes, I'm Ben... this article isn't mine... it was written by Ken Hill.  You'll notice even in my own post, I'm not trying to hide who I am... It clearly says... "we take a look...."

I'll add an excerpt in the future... however I thought copying and pasting entire articles was also a no no.

So yeah, still trying to get page hits. Not even going to check if it's his article, or Ken's, or anyone else's.

• -SN- locked and unlocked this topic
  • -SN- locked this topic

When you post an article like this, please include an excerpt that can be discussed. It's not necessary to post the entire article, but there needs to be enough that members here can discuss it without needing to follow the link. Otherwise it will be seen purely as self-promotion and locked or deleted, especially considering the majority of your posts seem to be self-promotional and link to the same site. 

Archived