The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Casa Del Horror

Rate this topic

Zfetch

Gg folks. Excellent job wolfbros. 

Masterful effort by Aladeen to survive to the end despite that claim. Seriously guys a town investigator seldom exists and it's even more unlikely if there's already a sheriff. 

Wrt 112, typically I don't like fake sheriff claims from reg. TPs but it did work in favor of the town so it certainly can't be considered anti-wincon imo.

Oh and thanks for hosting Zfetch.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Gg folks. Excellent job wolfbros. 

Masterful effort by Aladeen to survive to the end despite that claim. Seriously guys a town investigator seldom exists and it's even more unlikely if there's already a sheriff. 

Wrt 112, typically I don't like fake sheriff claims from reg. TPs but it did work in favor of the town so it certainly can't be considered anti-wincon imo.

Oh and thanks for hosting Zfetch.

Go back and look, it really didn't. From the outside (those in the DPS) it truly looked like a TP attempting to cause the ship to sink. I know she meant well though, sorry 112. 

37 minutes ago, Kryten said:

Go back and look, it really didn't. From the outside (those in the DPS) it truly looked like a TP attempting to cause the ship to sink. I know she meant well though, sorry 112. 

It basically made Aladeen out himself as KP. It's on the town for not figuring out that he was obviously mafia. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

It basically made Aladeen out himself as KP. It's on the town for not figuring out that he was obviously mafia. 

Aladeen was already under suspicion and would have made a claim anyways at some point so I respectfully disagree.

2 hours ago, Kryten said:

Aladeen was already under suspicion and would have made a claim anyways at some point so I respectfully disagree.

Well I disrespectfully disagree. :P

Seriously though, I do agree with the sentiment that fake sheriff claims from reg. TPs are too risky, especially on CDC.

• Like 1

As for the whole 112 thing - I really don't think what happened was necessarily anti-town... it provoked some decent reaction, but it did serve to lose all her credibility... if someone like BW was town and saw what was going on, I think he could have figured it out and helped win the game for the TP... it's just with all the claims and back tracking, and a lot of newer players and older less active vets, it's tough to believe...

Ironically, credibility is the reason BW is so strong as town, but much much weaker as mafia...

@Kryten we were convinced we had a transporter with that first round kill, not a body guard lol... don't think your role actually even came up as a possibility

@milk and honey I remember one of my first games way back, can't remember who it was, but one townie got lynched in the first round because he was quoting people in the thread, then editing their quotes to say things like "I suck at this game"... everyone thought he was town, but they lynched him anyways cause it was so annoying... lol, lesson learned? You'd better come back when I host next game....

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Well I disrespectfully disagree. :P

Seriously though, I do agree with the sentiment that fake sheriff claims from reg. TPs are too risky, especially on CDC.

Fight me irl :angry:

NVM, I can't actually get mad at the whale :wub:

4 hours ago, Dral said:

As for the whole 112 thing - I really don't think what happened was necessarily anti-town... it provoked some decent reaction, but it did serve to lose all her credibility... if someone like BW was town and saw what was going on, I think he could have figured it out and helped win the game for the TP... it's just with all the claims and back tracking, and a lot of newer players and older less active vets, it's tough to believe...

Ironically, credibility is the reason BW is so strong as town, but much much weaker as mafia...

@Kryten we were convinced we had a transporter with that first round kill, not a body guard lol... don't think your role actually even came up as a possibility

@milk and honey I remember one of my first games way back, can't remember who it was, but one townie got lynched in the first round because he was quoting people in the thread, then editing their quotes to say things like "I suck at this game"... everyone thought he was town, but they lynched him anyways cause it was so annoying... lol, lesson learned? You'd better come back when I host next game....

if a drunk is hosting then I will come out of retirement. 

for the next few games gonna take a break and see if/when I come back I will be less annoying.

• 4 years later...