The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] 2016 Rio Olympics Thread

-Vintage Canuck-

I have a hard time relating to the men not there...when guys like Olynk and Wiggins join the team I have a hard time not thinking we are in the top 8...we almost made it without them..Basketball Canada has to get all  these Canadian stars on the same page.

3 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Love seeing Shawnee Harle on the bench. She has coached me and my kids in clinics :) 

The head coach of China looks decidedly un-Chinese...

i guess in a country of 1 billion they couldn't find anyone...

1 minute ago, ShakyWalton said:

I have a hard time relating to the men not there...when guys like Olynk and Wiggins join the team I have a hard time not thinking we are in the top 8...we almost made it without them..Basketball Canada has to get all  these Canadian stars on the same page.

They actually FAILED with Olynk and Wiggins in the lineup last year in the Americas qualifying tournament in Mexico.

Very disappointing.

10 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Due to the circumstances of the location this year, I don't blame any athlete for opting out of the 2016 Olympics.

Archived