The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Amazing Race: Mafia [Game Over: TP win!]

Where's Wellwood

5 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I haven't even had a chance to read up on the end of the last game, let alone the mechanics of this one. Is it super complicated? I should be free over the next few days (except Wednesday) but if I'm going to have to use my brain too much, I dunno.

I never use my brain and I still do ok.

15 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

I haven't even had a chance to read up on the end of the last game, let alone the mechanics of this one. Is it super complicated? I should be free over the next few days (except Wednesday) but if I'm going to have to use my brain too much, I dunno.

Do you even know won last game?

48 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

It's primarily a usual mafia game. It has elements similar to Mafia: Decoded (if you remember that one) where there are challenges within the round that offer rewards, but unlike Decoded, very little actual activity is required from the players to possibly win the rewards.

12 minutes ago, Stamkos said:

Why does it say that your name is Where&1039;s Wellwood in my notifications?

It's ASCII.

Whoever works on this site forgot to make the ASCII code for apostrophe's convert to normal text during a notification. 

ASCII1.gif

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

It's ASCII.

Whoever works on this site forgot to make the ASCII code for apostrophe's convert to normal text during a notification. 

ASCII1.gif

Thanks Zfetch

20 hours ago, Where's Wellwood said:

But the non-elimination lag is a staple of TAR. I can't get rid of that.

How about the mafia kill also doesn't go through on the non-elimination lag?

How about I get rid of the fast forward and move the express pass and yield deadlines up to 6 pm so there's more time for the players to react to the vote count changes which will be clearly stated to have happened?

As long as the non elimination lag doesn't happen more then once or twice, sure...  I mean, for the most part, I'm not entirely sure how this is going to work out... but I understand having a cool theme idea in your head and wanting to stick to that theme, so whatever... it'll be something new and an experiment and a learning opportunity hehe...

we'll see what happens

21 hours ago, Stamkos said:

Maybe if there was someone in the Mafia who's role was to cancel out a certain lynch but only once or twice. He could be named the host, maybe.

We've done that a couple of times.  The role is called the judge.  It's a pretty fun twist to throw in once in a while.

And agree with Aladeen on easing up on you a bit.  If you do have questions, you should ask them now before roles are handed out.

Wish I had the time to play but I really am just too busy these days.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

We've done that a couple of times.  The role is called the judge.  It's a pretty fun twist to throw in once in a while.

And agree with Aladeen on easing up on you a bit.  If you do have questions, you should ask them now before roles are handed out.

Wish I had the time to play but I really am just too busy these days.

honestly, while in the game... you kinda gotta have a tough skin - mafia will sometimes throw out accusations like 'you're a stupid noob' to get TP lynched... the only time I really have a problem with stuff like that is in between games...

even TP will do it to try and get a reaction...

Just now, Dral said:

honestly, while in the game... you kinda gotta have a tough skin - mafia will sometimes throw out accusations like 'you're a stupid noob' to get TP lynched... the only time I really have a problem with stuff like that is in between games...

even TP will do it to try and get a reaction...

Exactly why I suggested that any noobish questions are asked now.  As long as no one takes it to milk and honeys level all is fair in the game.

Archived