Sign in to follow this  
numb3r 16

What does your screen name mean?

Rate this topic

Simple, tell us what your username on CDC means.

Numb3r 16 - I was born on the 16th of November, always used this number on the back of my shirt in Volleyball, Basketball, and Hockey. Also the number of one of my role models Trevor Linden.

Now your turn!

Edited by numb3r 16

Um...

I just gave it a random name.

Tribute to Rick Rypien was one of my favourite 3 Canucks of all time. I know he's still slaying Giants in heaven.

rip Ryp.

• Upvote 3

I actually like Brandon Prust, he seems like a good guy.  His nickname is "Prusty" and "Thrusty" rhymes with it; I find this mildly amusing. The 89 represents his numbers on the Habs (8) and Canucks (9), respectively. 

I used to tell people I'm from Kazakhstan so they called me Kaz. I combined this with some weird Australian animal.

I'll probably change it.

• Upvote 2

My former name was TheOddCanuckling for a little bit then i changed it to just Odd.

Idk, I was thinking of ducks when I created my account and I thought it was quite odd. 

I'm named after a chocolate bar. A delicious chocolate bar.

The "8" is there because apparently, plain ol "Bigturk" was taken when I joined this forum and 8 has always been my number in sports.
030.JPG

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

my name means that I am a global icon and a national treasure

I keep seeing you on kids' shoes and lunch boxes.  For myself (ironically) I didn't know of these avatar things, so I signed up using my real name.  I used my initials, and followed with the lives part: Alflives.  (at that moment, I was thinking I am old, but not dead - as many who once knew me would expect, considering my earlier life.) Then, posters pointed out the whole Alf the alien thing.  I looked him up on the Internet, and thought he was a cute - little - furry - bastard, so I put his picture up.  It's all really very strange.

• Upvote 2