The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What does your screen name mean?

numb3r 16

My middle name is Zane

When I was 14 I realized if I added the initial from my first name (Nathan), it became N.Zane and sounded like Insane (right in the hey-day of extreme skiing, yeah!)

When I finally grew up in my early 20's I figured that if I dropped the final e I sounded less like an extreme skier and more like an asian killer for hire (sorry if that sounds racist or something; i'm not asian, i just thought they're cooler than white dudes like me).

16 hours ago, Alflives said:

I keep seeing you on kids' shoes and lunch boxes.  For myself (ironically) I didn't know of these avatar things, so I signed up using my real name.  I used my initials, and followed with the lives part: Alflives.  (at that moment, I was thinking I am old, but not dead - as many who once knew me would expect, considering my earlier life.) Then, posters pointed out the whole Alf the alien thing.  I looked him up on the Internet, and thought he was a cute - little - furry - bastard, so I put his picture up.  It's all really very strange.

Hmmmm, are you, Alfred Liver Farts? 

Alabaster Lemmingdale Flamingbottom?

I spent 4 years after high school teaching outdoor education & doing summer camps, where my name was Falcon. The 45ca is because Falcon is already chosen for pretty much any website that requires user names, and I like the number 45 and I'm from Canada. Falcon45ca is also my YouTube account name.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

I spent 4 years after high school teaching outdoor education & doing summer camps, where my name was Falcon. The 45ca is because Falcon is already chosen for pretty much any website that requires user names, and I like the number 45 and I'm from Canada. Falcon45ca is also my YouTube account name.

Are you sure you're not a plane? Your name sounds like a fighterjet or something.

36 minutes ago, One one two said:

Are you sure you're not a plane? Your name sounds like a fighterjet or something.

I've been mistaken for a bird, a plane, but in actuality I'm Superman.

I just use my powers in hedonistic fashion. Saving the world from Solomon Grundy ain't in my wheelhouse.

Archived