The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mail day!

thejazz97

If you don't mind that it's fake then neither do we. But not my favourite Canucks jersey at all by any stretch.

I have a bunch of rugby jerseys (some club and some international), a couple Whitecaps jerseys, and of course Canucks jerseys (authentic Kesler, replica Gaunce and 40th Anniversary jersey).

5 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

If you don't mind that it's fake then neither do we. But not my favourite Canucks jersey at all by any stretch.

It's actually a Pro Player. They made jerseys for like, one or two seasons in the late 90s.

And these are the jerseys the Canucks had while I lived in Vancouver, so they're the ones with the most memories :P 

43 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I got a new jersey today!

cnrjObw.jpg

My full collection of jerseys (hockey or other) is here: http://imgur.com/a/F7dCT

Plus I've got Marek Svatos and Todd Bertuzzi jerseys coming in the mail as well!

What jerseys do you guys have?

I have one like that.  It's a Trevor Linden jersey.  A co-worker gave it to me, and boy was I excited!  His son used to wear it years ago, and out grew it.

40 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

It's actually a Pro Player. They made jerseys for like, one or two seasons in the late 90s.

And these are the jerseys the Canucks had while I lived in Vancouver, so they're the ones with the most memories :P 

One season I think, for the 1999/2000 season. If so, shouldn't it have the NHL 2000 patch?

338f95ddb2fcd2c3fd7d43da93423d0c.jpg

I guess they could have had the basic replica versions without the patch as well.

Good jersey OP! :) Love the clasics.

I've got a good size collection, and still growing!

I've got:

Willie Mitchell Current Home

Daniel Sedin Current Home

Alex Burrows Current Alternate

Kevin Bieksa Millionaires

Todd Bertuzzi Black Orca

Markus Naslund 2007/1972 Vintage

Blank Current White(Gonna Customize)

Blank Millionaires

Blank White Orca

Blank Black Skate

Blank Salmon Skate

Also a Fake Team Canada Red Jersey as well.

I can't afford jerseys at the moment sadly(Broke College Student haha), but I'm going to get a 40th Aniversary jersey eventually, as well as a Flying V, plus a Henrik Jersey to go with the Daniel I have. 

I've got current home jerseys for Henrik and Bo. Got my bf a home Vrby jersey as well (he'll wear it at AZ games now :lol:). Just bought a Danny shirsey. Gonna get bf a Marky jersey for Christmas or anniversary this December. My next jersey will probably be Hutton or Granlund. 

6 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

I have the white jersey with Luongo. I have the dark blue version of that jersey with Bertuzzi.

Then I have a blank modern third jersey (with the Modernized stick in the rink, and johnny canuck head shoulder patch). But I really dislike it. Partially the crest, but mainly the stupid shoulder patch. No name on it at the moment.

I used to have a Bure one in the same white jersey as the Luongo one, but that was back in grade 5 or whatever. That's the only one I had as a kid. Funny enough, that jersey was only worn by both of those players for one year each, just on opposite ends of its existence (97-07).

I'm kind of poor so I don't have many. Don't really like blank ones.

Jannik Hansen #36 - Current Home (bought it in like 2011, almost picked Kesler lol)

Harry Kane #10 - 15/16 Home (great season, warranted a purchase)

I also have a bunch of old fake Canucks jerseys from different eras that don't fit me anymore.

If I buy another one anytime soon it'll be Virtanen or Baertschi.

13 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I'm kind of poor so I don't have many. Don't really like blank ones.

Jannik Hansen #36 - Current Home (bought it in like 2011, almost picked Kesler lol)

Harry Kane #10 - 15/16 Home (great season, warranted a purchase)

I also have a bunch of old fake Canucks jerseys from different eras that don't fit me anymore.

If I buy another one anytime soon it'll be Virtanen or Baertschi.

Harry Kane is a pretty good Canucks player I heard.

8 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

I got a new jersey today!

cnrjObw.jpg

My full collection of jerseys (hockey or other) is here: http://imgur.com/a/F7dCT

Plus I've got Marek Svatos and Todd Bertuzzi jerseys coming in the mail as well!

That's always fun!

I don't have a big jersey collection.  Cpl of signed Primeau brothers jersey, each signed.  Keith's from his Philly days > I love that one.  Have a fake Nucks 33 jersey legit signed by Hank. My wife stood in line for that. Signed Bernier Jersey from the Winter Classic.

My pride and joy is a Jean Beliveau signed Habs jersey.  Got it about 6 months before he passed at a charity auction.

Archived