The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Biega: Worst Player on the Canucks

HerrDrFunk

Whoa, whoa whoa! Put down your pitchforks please, I'm not saying Biega is the worst player on the Canucks but this article I came across did: http://www.thesportster.com/hockey/anaheim-to-winnipeg-the-worst-player-on-every-current-nhl-roster/10/

The biggest knock they have against him is that he's 28 and hasn't accomplished much in the NHL. Do you think that's fair?

Who would you rank as our worst player?

Why would anyone care who is the worst? Winners only care about being the best. Get this garbage away from the Canucks

Also, when you say a player who is too injured to play hockey anymore, is the worst player on the roster, you should be fired from what ever you do. Clearly not an article with any actual hockey knowledge.

Worst doesn't mean much.

If you wanna do a real analysis of "worst" you have to compare things like salary and what role the player is expected to play.

For a D-man making 750k a year that is expected to fill the 8th/1st call up spot, calling the worst is pretty ridiculous. 

49 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Whoa, whoa whoa! Put down your pitchforks please, I'm not saying Biega is the worst player on the Canucks but this article I came across did: http://www.thesportster.com/hockey/anaheim-to-winnipeg-the-worst-player-on-every-current-nhl-roster/10/

The biggest knock they have against him is that he's 28 and hasn't accomplished much in the NHL. Do you think that's fair?

Who would you rank as our worst player?

i prefer to dwell on each player's good points...they are all canucks for goodness sakes.

"At twenty eight years old Biega probably won't have a chance to succeed at the NHL level"

How much money do you make again? Are you a MILLIONAIRE  like Biega? No? Didn't think so.

Just now, Stamkos said:

"At twenty eight years old Biega probably won't have a chance to succeed at the NHL level"

How much money do you make again? Are you a MILLIONAIRE  like Biega? No? Didn't think so.

I highly doubt Biega is a millionaire. Don't get me wrong, he's making way more money than me but between taxes and his agent, he's probably only taking about 400K a year home.

12 minutes ago, X-PatLostInEdm said:

Biega worst on the team? Maybe. But somebody has to be. It's kind of like being the slowest sprinter at the Olympics. You're still pretty damn fast.

excellent point . 

And while Biega hasn't achieved that much yet it doesnt mean he wont be a valuable part of this team . 

Every year , someone surprises us .  who knows ?   maybe it'll be him ...

Archived