The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Rangers sign F Jimmy Vesey [2 year ELC]

On 8/20/2016 at 0:03 PM, Hortankin said:

You just answers why they should be compensated. NSH got theirs when they traded his right.

I'm just glad Boeser seems to be the loyal type of player. Doubt we will have to worry about him pulling a Vesey

I think this will really depend on how the Canucks do over the next couple years.  Other factors could be how the Oilers fare and how much prodding he gets from his good friend Caggiula. It may be hard to turn down a chance to play with an ND alum, McDavid, Draisaitl and PJ.

2 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I think this will really depend on how the Canucks do over the next couple years.  Other factors could be how the Oilers fare and how much prodding he gets from his good friend Caggiula. It may be hard to turn down a chance to play with an ND alum, McDavid, Draisaitl and PJ.

Stecher was more likable than Caggiula anyway. I bet Boeser deleted him from FB when he signed with a Junior team over am NHL team. What a LOSER!

2 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

So you think Boeser will stay at North Dakota THREE more years so he can pull a Vesey and sign with Edmonton?  He already broke Toews scoring record for rookies. I highly doubt he wastes his career playing an extra two years in College simply for the chance to play with McDavid. He has a legit shot at making the Canucks as early as next year. 

Archived