The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - ROME (Sign ups OPEN - pls PIN!)

Dral

5 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Yup that's a Dral game for sure. Am I reading the rules wrong or are you saying there's no real town and they win regardless of which mafia team is the last one standing?

Probably won't be playing this because it sounds ridiculous, even by Dral standards. :P

Yes and No.... the goal for the "town" is simply to eliminate one of the mafia teams...without knowing who either of them are... this game was designed for you :P

30 minutes ago, numb3r 16 said:

In

you are new to mafia, so I forgive you for not giving a +1 to everyone who posted before you... but really, the secret is... this is just a rep farm game...

3 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Can the town do nothing and win?

technically... yes... as long as you don't end up joining the losing faction ;)

Basically - it's a game with 2 mafia teams, and everyone else is a "Survivor"... when you start out as the Town, your goal is to finish the game as quickly as possible...

20 minutes ago, Dral said:

technically... yes... as long as you don't end up joining the losing faction ;)

Basically - it's a game with 2 mafia teams, and everyone else is a "Survivor"... when you start out as the Town, your goal is to finish the game as quickly as possible...

Read that back to yourself when you're sober and you'll see just how retarded that idea is.

Seriously that wouldn't even be considered mafia at that point lol.

35 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Read that back to yourself when you're sober and you'll see just how retarded that idea is.

Seriously that wouldn't even be considered mafia at that point lol.

all I hear from you is "blah blah blah... I'm a pu$$y"...

seriously, you're fracking retarded... and you know what, you can go frack yourself... you think it;s that bad, fine, I'm out...

• -SN- pinned this topic

Archived