The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - ROME (Sign ups OPEN - pls PIN!)

Dral

I'm now going to spiral into deep dark rigid horrid comma-less depression.

Mikeyboy raises a good point. Winning as SK is the holy grail of mafia.

Now I'm just bitter.

@One one two your Judge game was flaaaawed. Too many cultists and TP and mafia.

@JohnLocke screw you. jk, love u jk, no love maybe a little love

@Dral if you could be less sketchy, that'd be greeeeaaat. Make me SK imo. 

20 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I'm now going to spiral into deep dark rigid horrid comma-less depression.

Mikeyboy raises a good point. Winning as SK is the holy grail of mafia.

Now I'm just bitter.

@One one two your Judge game was flaaaawed. Too many cultists and TP and mafia.

@JohnLocke screw you. jk, love u jk, no love maybe a little love

@Dral if you could be less sketchy, that'd be greeeeaaat. Make me SK imo. 

This is why Aladeen is the messiah of Mafia! 

I recently had the chance to stalk Aladeen for a morning.

Now, Aladeen lives on a farm a ways out from Vancouver, which means he wakes up to the sound of the cock-a-doodle-doo of the rooster in the early morning. After about five minutes of hearing screams come from inside the house, Aladeen explodes through the backdoor and out towards the barn, presumably, to milk the cow. After he's done, he comes out and washes his hands with the garden house out front. Once he's finished, he goes in through the back door again to grab his (fairly large, I might add) cocker spaniel, which from what I could tell, he named Johnson. So Aladeen takes his fairly large Johnson out for a spin around town. Now, I waited in the bush to see what would happen when he comes home. Lo and behold, about thirty minutes later, Aladeen comes strutting home holding Johnson in his arms and stroking him gently.

And that's the day that I realized Aladeen was a GOAT mafia player.

12 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I recently had the chance to stalk Aladeen for a morning.

Now, Aladeen lives on a farm a ways out from Vancouver, which means he wakes up to the sound of the cock-a-doodle-doo of the rooster in the early morning. After about five minutes of hearing screams come from inside the house, Aladeen explodes through the backdoor and out towards the barn, presumably, to milk the cow. After he's done, he comes out and washes his hands with the garden house out front. Once he's finished, he goes in through the back door again to grab his (fairly large, I might add) cocker spaniel, which from what I could tell, he named Johnson. So Aladeen takes his fairly large Johnson out for a spin around town. Now, I waited in the bush to see what would happen when he comes home. Lo and behold, about thirty minutes later, Aladeen comes strutting home holding Johnson in his arms and stroking him gently.

And that's the day that I realized Aladeen was a GOAT mafia player.

Absolutely Ridiculous, Aladeen does not stroke anything gently. Aladeen's love is like the Thrust SSC... Hard and Fast. 

Archived