The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - ROME (Sign ups OPEN - pls PIN!)

Dral

13 hours ago, Zfetch said:

I'm now going to spiral into deep dark rigid horrid comma-less depression.

Mikeyboy raises a good point. Winning as SK is the holy grail of mafia.

Now I'm just bitter.

@One one two your Judge game was flaaaawed. Too many cultists and TP and mafia.

@JohnLocke screw you. jk, love u jk, no love maybe a little love

@Dral if you could be less sketchy, that'd be greeeeaaat. Make me SK imo. 

I don't think there was a cult in that game.

If any spastics, morons, losers or retards want to play a Dral game... I host what was posted... sign ups close tomorrow, game starts thursdayish.... otherwise, ya'll can go masturbate to a manatee and suck my star fish....

Also , gonna burn my +1's here, and if you dont burn back, bite my shiny metal... yeah whatever

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

If any spastics, morons, losers or retards want to play a Dral game... I host what was posted... sign ups close tomorrow, game starts thursdayish.... otherwise, ya'll can go masturbate to a manatee and suck my star fish....

Also , gonna burn my +1's here, and if you dont burn back, bite my shiny metal... yeah whatever

Well if those are the choices you know what I'm going to choose!

59 minutes ago, Dral said:

That's just too kinky Spongebob!

2 hours ago, Dral said:

I saw a mic drop....did anybody hear it....?

Archived