The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] The London Knights have committed fraudulent activity.

thejazz97

30 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Oh...and here from the title I thought the Knights were rigging the system to get good players or something. I wonder how the HHoF is involved though? 

I think it mentioned memorabilia that's in it as well as anything that was sold to customers for a huge sum of money (ex: Game worn jersey by x player, puck from an important goal, equipment of significant player, etc.).

I'm thinking they sold equipment that wasn't the authentic equipment or memorabilia that they sold it for.

1 minute ago, Apple Juice said:

I think it mentioned memorabilia that's in it as well as anything that was sold to customers for a huge sum of money (ex: Game worn jersey by x player, puck from an important goal, equipment of significant player, etc.).

I'm thinking they sold equipment that wasn't the authentic equipment or memorabilia that they sold it for.

Well yeah, that's exactly what I thought when I read the tweets too. I'm just a bit mystified how the HHoF fits into all if it. 

The only thing that comes to mind is they might have "verified" that an unauthentic piece of memorabilia was genuine?   

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Well yeah, that's exactly what I thought when I read the tweets too. I'm just a bit mystified how the HHoF fits into all if it. 

The only thing that comes to mind is they might have "verified" that an unauthentic piece of memorabilia was genuine?   

Probably because of the memorabilia/equipment that they have inside the HHoF because they do store authentic and game worn equipment that made a significant impact on the game so that could be why they're part of it as well.

1 hour ago, timberz21 said:

Hard to believe that Dale Hunter as Owner, GM and Coach wasn't involved somehow or didn't at least know.

Could the uncertainty surrounding the team scare the Canucks enough to consider keeping Juolevi just so it doesn't affect his development?

I don't think this is a player issue. It's more merchandising.

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

I don't think this is a player issue. It's more merchandising.

What I meant was, indirectly it can affect the players, since Hunter is involved from top to bottom in the organization. Hard to believe he won't have to testify, be involved in the legal process, proceed to a reorganization of his staff.   That will take time away from hockey/bench and ultimately might affect the players?

Archived