The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

2 minutes ago, chon derry said:

lets see how many people get annoyed with this POKEMON GO SUCKS!  LOL

I don't understand the point of that game honestly, if and when I go I'd rather take ion the smells, views and many other things nature offers in BC. Not stare at my smartphone.

Edited by numb3r 16
  • Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Zfetch said:

That sounds like something a schizophrenic guy I knew would say.

Next thing you know, you think there's someone under the sink, your grade 8 drama teacher is wearing a fisherman's hat at a skatepark, the father of a partner you slept with is telepathically communicating with you at McDonalds, someone is going to put a bomb in your car, etc.

how did you know? i never told anyone about them. you must have esp or work for the FBI or worse.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Wait, you can get delivery to your door?

If I can't I will start a facebook group, petition, online group, forum and twitter page to ensure I can get this brought to my door when I want it because it isn't fair that old people get everything handed to them

:bigblush:

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, Zfetch said:

That sounds like something a schizophrenic guy I knew would say.

Next thing you know, you think there's someone under the sink, your grade 8 drama teacher is wearing a fisherman's hat at a skatepark, the father of a partner you slept with is telepathically communicating with you at McDonalds, someone is going to put a bomb in your car, etc.

nah (with dementia) you just forget where you left your keys (maybe think someone stole them lol)

Edited by oldnews
On 8/27/2016 at 3:29 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

i pretty much have all of those stupid idiots blocked

This is stupid, you're calling the whole mafia community stupid because of past events you're still bitter about, but people are going to side with you on this because of a few things that 112, Kaz, and Zfetch have said recently.

For those who don't know, TS intentionally ruined a game of mafia that 30 people had spent time playing over the course of a week, and after that point he's taken shots at the mafia community at every opportunity. 

But I guess we deserved to have our time wasted by a cheater. We're all terrible people after all.

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Time Lord said:

This is stupid, you're calling the whole mafia community stupid because of past events you're still bitter about, but people are going to side with you on this because of a few things that 112, Kaz, and Zfetch have said recently.

For those who don't know, TS intentionally ruined a game of mafia that 30 people had spent time playing over the course of a week, and after that point he's taken shots at the mafia community at every opportunity. 

But I guess we deserved to have our time wasted by a cheater. We're all terrible people after all.

If y'all are that hurt by the actions of a stranger on the internet then y'all are doing it wrong.

• Upvote 1