The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

1 minute ago, c00kies said:

Why does your ex annoy you? Or is it just the fact she became an ex (and the things that might have led to that).

Irregardless really irks me too, especially if it's a teacher that says it.

She likes to fight, and I don't. Her being my ex doesn't bother me, but continuing to pick fights and having unrealistic expectations are irksome.

• Upvote 1
Just now, falcon45ca said:

She likes to fight, and I don't. Her being my ex doesn't bother me, but continuing to pick fights and having unrealistic expectations are irksome.

Is there a reason you're still in contact with her? 

That sounds like a $&!# time to me, sorry you're going through it.

3 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Dont be sorry, a life without struggle is a life not lived.

Yes, we've got 2 kids together.

Ahh okay. You have a good outlook on life, and I have high hopes for your kids. 

Hopefully things get a bit easier for you.

• Cheers 1

CDC Language Police!

I have spent a week with people I did not know and could not understand each others language, and laughed and did just fine...

Lots of food and games! Lots of sign language....but we made it through just fine! An extremely enjoyable week,

Yet, you misspell a word on CDC and the Anal language police come out to enforce their superiority in spelling, and sometimes with the odd misspelt word!

LOL

Although...…...To, Too, and Two.....and They're, Their and There...….do make me cringe a little, but I always attribute it to poor auto correct functions! LOL

I really try not saying anything...…….especially after I read my own messes! LOL

I think as long as you understand each other...everything should be forgiven.....don't you think? I mean, isn't that what language for? To communicate! 

• Upvote 1
On 8/26/2016 at 12:11 AM, Lillooet_Hillbilly said:

-alberta drivers that slow down on the corners then speed up on the straight stretches when you know there gonna hit the breaks on the next corner

-dishonest people really really annoy me

-people that you give an inch and they try to run with a mile

-tourists that walk in the middle of the road taking pictures

-little kids calling me yosemite sam

-any thing political unless they are fighting with themselves/each other

-city people going out in the back hill's with city tires you know they are gonna blow 

-city people that make a mess out of the back hills

-people that drink then think you want to converse with them 

people who .....not people that

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

People who don't change the default ring tone on their phones. 

Hey, that's me!  No need for me to change my default ringtone, plus I keep my phone on silent.

On another note,  I don't think it annoys me, but it astonishes me.  People on the bus/train / plane - when you are about to take off looking down at their cell phones.  I am one of those window watchers on the bus, looking out the window and around me, in astonishment of all those people looking down at their cell phones. 

On 1/13/2019 at 10:32 AM, janisahockeynut said:

CDC Language Police!

I have spent a week with people I did not know and could not understand each others language, and laughed and did just fine...

Lots of food and games! Lots of sign language....but we made it through just fine! An extremely enjoyable week,

Yet, you misspell a word on CDC and the Anal language police come out to enforce their superiority in spelling, and sometimes with the odd misspelt word!

LOL

Although...…...To, Too, and Two.....and They're, Their and There...….do make me cringe a little, but I always attribute it to poor auto correct functions! LOL

I really try not saying anything...…….especially after I read my own messes! LOL

I think as long as you understand each other...everything should be forgiven.....don't you think? I mean, isn't that what language for? To communicate! 

I had a girfriend that could barely speak any English and my Spanish is almost non-existent. Yet when naked we communicated just fine. It was a lovely 2 years using the language of love.

• Like 2

Homework.

I hated it as a kid and I hate my son's homework even more than I hated mine.

He just sits there bitching and moaning about it every second he's working on it. It's awful. It creates so much tension in the house because I have to threaten him with consequences if he doesn't quit whining and just do his &^@#ing homework.

His teacher is evil. Giving grade 4's math homework on the weekend. What a cow

• Upvote 1

Ready for the list?

Average life:

1) people in the buffet taking centuries to choose the food they want (especially the very old people)

Listen douchebags there's 2 simples choices "I get the food" and "I don't get the food" you don't have to talk a book just to do that because there's 100 people behind you (including me) who are hungry!

2) douchebags that go to the market and when at the line to pay for the whole stuff forget something making everyone wait.

Listen idiot go to the line AFTER YOU FINISH YOUR CHOICES.

Also be ready to pay, don't talk about your entire life with the cashier just pay the damm bill and move on!

3) people who drive at 60km/h then reduced to 20 right in front of the speedometer radar then rush to 120 after the radar

4) people who jamm the elevator because they're talking to somebody 

Damm asshole don't jamm the elevator! Other people need to use it! If you really have to talk with that person just release the elevator or use WhatsApp 

5) that moron on your condominium who takes a millennium to enter/exit on the garage because he/she always forget the &^@#ing control or has the brain skills of a wooden tree

On Aviation 

1) that punk on the airport that demands exclusive king style treatment despite the fact he/she payed ultra promotional economy fare

2) the moron who who goes right in front of the gate and see the flight number on the screen and asks

"Is this the gate of the flight xxxxx to xxxxx?"

No sherlock it's just a gamble the plane can be anywhere in the airport

3) when the tower says "maintain position there's a traffic on 10/15 mile final" despite the fact the sky is clear, the aircraft is going very slowly and you can takeoff immediately 

4) our aviation authority agency who is by far the most incompetent stuff on earth composed by punks who have no idea how aviation works

Edited by aeromotacanucks
  • Haha 1