The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

6 hours ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

People that don't understand that spelling correction is based on the keyboard language settings and not the specific website you are visiting.

Is that why the Canucks are constantly punished by the league, because we're misspelled?

&^@#ing Nazi's. That's some bull$&!# right there, Mikey. It might annoy you, BUT I'M MAD AS 'H' 'E' DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS!! 

On 4/9/2019 at 1:21 PM, bishopshodan said:

Car to Go / Evo / Ride Sharers

Easily the worst drivers on the city streets. 

Must be the nasty combo of... people that drive infrequently, so they are out of practice, mixed with a lack of respect for the vehicle they are using since it's not theirs.

Slow down, shoulder check, use an indicator now and again and in general, just remember that you likely suck. Govern yourself accordingly. 

I prefer picking on other drivers. You know the ones in their white luxury model SUV's? Yeah, them. They're the worst.

Worse than the clownshow morons in the car share program loser cars.

The fancy soccer mom "I can't drive" SUV's. It seems that vehicle style and colour is a magnet for $&!#ty drivers. When I see a white luxury SUV, my Spidey senses tingle. 

• Haha 1

Why do airlines up their prices?  I was surfing the airline site while drinking champagne last night, and there was a day trip I was interested in at a right price for next week, and did not take the plunge in purchasing because I was drinking champagne and I was not 100% sure if I wanted to go next week.  Then within the last 30 minutes, I visited the site again, and the prices are higher.  So maybe I will wait when the airline has a sale.  

Oh yeah, and on another note, the airline has a 24 hour free cancellation.  So that may come into thought next time.  

Edited by brilac
  • 2 weeks later...

Matt Sekeres saying “going forward” in as many sentences as he can. Sometimes even twice in the same sentence. “ Going forward, what do you think Bennings’ plans are in regards to the draft going forward.”  He actually said this.  It’s out of control.  I turn on the radio to listen during Matt and Blake’s show and as soon as I hear Matt say “going forward” I turn off the station.  I don’t think I’ve gotten passed 5 minutes in the last two months.  I’ll just stick with Halford and Brough. 

• 2 weeks later...

The justification of what has become all too common atrocities.

All the while 'good, decent, well-meaning' people just sit there, praying for a change they can create if they decide to participate. 

And apathy becomes the status quo.

And you're told to sit & listen to that which should never be so.

On 4/26/2019 at 3:54 PM, YummyCakeFace said:

Matt Sekeres saying “going forward” in as many sentences as he can. Sometimes even twice in the same sentence. “ Going forward, what do you think Bennings’ plans are in regards to the draft going forward.”  He actually said this.  It’s out of control.  I turn on the radio to listen during Matt and Blake’s show and as soon as I hear Matt say “going forward” I turn off the station.  I don’t think I’ve gotten passed 5 minutes in the last two months.  I’ll just stick with Halford and Brough. 

Maybe we should turn it into a drinking game? Every time MS says going forward we all do a Jaggerbomb...

On 4/5/2019 at 10:33 AM, bishopshodan said:

100%

Linked to popcorn lung, recently linked to seizures....

Lamest trend out there.

The only character I can think of that looks even slightly cool vaping is....

12753194468a302f478f959b997373fe7cc9000d.jpg.ed2ded40eca56dc222ab2343fef7e2db.jpg

but he doesn't look very healthy.

He will be ok, he just feels a little blue.

• Haha 1

Oh geez, this printer!  It doesn't print double sided without flipping the paper over, and I have to adjust the settings many times to get it to print without smudging the print.  I have it now, it is 8x10 on my printer and laptop, at least I think those are the settings.  And if I switch the printer over to copy, it defaults back, smudging the print when printing.