The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Things that annoy you.

Rate this topic

numb3r 16

55 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

I'm annoyed they decided to change the wording in our national anthem

I know, I may be American, but I have been going up to Vancouver for games for years and years, and been used to the old wording of the anthem.  

On another note, a confession ~ I know the Canadian anthem better than the American anthem, but I like the American anthem more.  It must have been all those Hockey games I have been in Vancouver, and some in Montreal that I know the Canadian anthem.

Do you ever wonder why dairy free yogurt costs more than dairy yogurt, such as Greek yogurt, whole milk yogurt?  I go to the grocery store, and the non dairy yogurt is almost double in price than the dairy yogurt. Why?  Like oh yum, let's indulge in some whole milk yogurt! I may be one to indulge in dessert and cheese, but I am not one for ice cream, cottage cheese, and dairy yogurt nor milk. 

On 11/9/2019 at 2:00 PM, brilac said:

Do you ever wonder why dairy free yogurt costs more than dairy yogurt, such as Greek yogurt, whole milk yogurt?  I go to the grocery store, and the non dairy yogurt is almost double in price than the dairy yogurt. Why?  Like oh yum, let's indulge in some whole milk yogurt! I may be one to indulge in dessert and cheese, but I am not one for ice cream, cottage cheese, and dairy yogurt nor milk. 

Cuz trend

1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Or just stubbing your toe in general.  I broke my baby toe on Thursday and half my foot is still bruised.  

My wife broke hers a year ago, and it still hurts sometimes today.  You're younger, so hopefully heal better.  Good luck!

On 11/15/2019 at 2:23 PM, Psylocke said:

Just had another incident this morning where I had to push past this guy (and his gf) who thought it was a good idea to stop right at the top of the escalator. And of course they were both wearing giant backpacks. 

Yikes.  gotta love those who take their strollers on them, too.  Had one parent have the stroller wheel touch the side of  escalator half way up, and it ripped it out of his hands and those of us behind were stumbling over them and the stroller while trying to help and not fall over.  Too impatient to wait for the elevator.

But yeah, those clowns who stop at the top are annoying.