The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Urinal Etiquette: A White Noise Discussion

Ossi Vaananen

16 hours ago, riffraff said:

This is probably for the confession thread but:

i was in shorts and sandals.  Something that if I had foreseen a trip to a public washroom I would have considered.  Anyway, just before the Squamish at the Britannia beach public toilet I just had to go.  A man came in and not only did he use the urinal right next to me, he over sprayed just enough for me to feel it.  I mean I had no idea what to even say I was so surprised. If that ever happens again I swear I'll either kick or elbow the guy in mid piss.  I think I've earne it.

This could probably go in a confession thread too...

Once on a BC ferry while using a urinal, had a guy saddle up beside me, clearly and unabashedly take a good look and hummed 'mmmm' towards me.

I think I can count that as the only time I've ever been creepily/uncomfortably complimented :lol:

31 minutes ago, J.R. said:

Once on a BC ferry while using a urinal, had a guy saddle up beside me, clearly and unabashedly take a good look and hummed 'mmmm' towards me.

I think I can count that as the only time I've ever been creepily/uncomfortably complimented :lol:

Lol

i used to bc ferry a lot.  Talk about a germ fest in there.  At least half the time I felt like I caught a cold a few days after a ferry trip.

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

Lol

i used to bc ferry a lot.  Talk about a germ fest in there.  At least half the time I felt like I caught a cold a few days after a ferry trip.

I think if I'd lingered any longer in that bathroom I might have caught something worse than a cold :unsure:

:lol:

45 minutes ago, J.R. said:

And I thought I hated BC Ferries enough already.........

3 hours ago, J.R. said:

You took the ferry with TS?

Archived