The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Urinal Etiquette: A White Noise Discussion

Ossi Vaananen

I lost a lot of weight but was still using the same belt so I poke a few more notches in it.  Anyway went to use the facilities, undid my belt and because it was so long(the belt) and thick(also the belt) it touched the side of the urinal.  Being the germophobe that I am I discarded the belt and had to hold up my pants for the rest of the day. 

23 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I lost a lot of weight but was still using the same belt so I poke a few more notches in it.  Anyway went to use the facilities, undid my belt and because it was so long(the belt) and thick(also the belt) it touched the side of the urinal.  Being the germophobe that I am I discarded the belt and had to hold up my pants for the rest of the day. 

You could just use soap and water to clean it. Furthermore, there's probably not that many 'germs' on the side of the urinal. When you think about it, it usually gets wiped up pretty frequently.

44 minutes ago, Salacious Crumb said:

Eyes front, no talking. If you're doing rails off the back of the toilet or the top of the toilet paper dispencer leave a little pick me up for the next guy.

When younger, loved doing "the sprinkler dance" while peeing in the public toilets!  :lol:  

• 2 weeks later...
On September 3, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Dazzle said:

You could just use soap and water to clean it. Furthermore, there's probably not that many 'germs' on the side of the urinal. When you think about it, it usually gets wiped up pretty frequently.

Lol

define "not that many" relative to germs.

so between 5-10 million or only maybe 2 million.

cos you know you can count on the attention to detail of the 17 year old cleaning the gas station toilet on a Saturday morning, no wait, afternoon, who am I kidding, teens don't do mornings anymore.

furthermore, that said teen is pouring and stirring your double double and then putting the lid on for you.

yum.

• 1 month later...

Archived