The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks possible trade for Valeri Nichushkin!

Rocksterh8

Got me excited when I saw this in canucks general talk.  I would love to have this player but the cost to acquire him would likely be too steep unless Dallas accepted volume of prospects over high quality.

Hope an admin can slide this over to trade / rumor section.  No point in getting other peoples hopes up.

1 hour ago, Jägermeister said:

*WARNING*

This article contains no new information.  Nothing will be learned regarding Nichushkin, how we could acquire him, or how he would fit on our team.  Read only if interested in the mindless speculation of one writer. 

Is there such a thing as mindful speculation?

GMJB mad at Dallas? he should be laughing at the stars because they traded for the wrong dman at the trade deadline and it cost them. They would have been better with Hamhuis but they got Russel. Where is Russel now and where is Hamhuis? proof they made a mistake, i think. 

Edler foNichushkin , all day long. 

In the future please put this in the correct forum (Trades, Signings & Rumours Forum). Also, please remember to tag your thread and include at least an excerpt from the article you are posting.

I'm closing this as it's just speculation and the author seems against the idea he's speculating about? It's also weirdly on Foxsports, but pulled from another lesser known site.

Archived