The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guys Kassian Got Ripped....

Bur14Kes17

good on him. dont want to think about his failures here though. happy for the guy but im ignoring this post now cuz i dont want to think about how his poor life choices screwed us as a team.  

But that is on Mike Gillis for making that stupid trade in the first place.  Getting bigger and changing the teams mold wasnt the solution.  Should of traded for a promising young winger who could of played with Kesler.  

But im not bitter cuz we got Bo baby!

Hard to not root for the guy.  I loved his attitude, I loved how he played the game when he played while he was here.  I am really hoping he saw his demotion and complete rock bottom moment in edmonton as the catalyst for his sobriety.

The guy screams hockey player and is the kind of guy you win championships with if he's on his game.  And while I hope he doesn't in Edmonton, should he hoist a cup in an oilers uniform I'll be happy for him.

Keep it tight Kass-Quatch

8 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

good on him. dont want to think about his failures here though. happy for the guy but im ignoring this post now cuz i dont want to think about how his poor life choices screwed us as a team.  

But that is on Mike Gillis for making that stupid trade in the first place.  Getting bigger and changing the teams mold wasnt the solution.  Should of traded for a promising young winger who could of played with Kesler.  

But im not bitter cuz we got Bo baby!

He didn't screw up the Canuck's he screwed up himself and looks like he has finally got his life in order...and you are bitter.

14 minutes ago, ice orca said:

He didn't screw up the Canuck's he screwed up himself and looks like he has finally got his life in order...and you are bitter.

No kidding like did you really just post to try and sound like a good person and make the rest of us out to be a bunch of a holes cause we wish he had figured himself out while he was still a Canuck?

1 hour ago, ice orca said:

Sure Kassian messed up his own life, but he definitely screwed the Canucks too with his life choices. It's not about being bitter but acknowledging that Kassian's decisions hurt this team as well as himself.

Archived