Canucks Community

Mafia: The Titans, MAFIA WINS

1 hour ago, fwybwed said:

Coming Soon

Misty Rock.jpg

the-wolfman-021.jpg

Werewolf: Death from the Darkness

Hi Everyone,

I am currently still working on creating the stories for each player death scene. Takes some creativity and time lol So bare with me. I am using this post to test my placement skills with CDC and give you a little glimpse in to what I have been working on. I am very unfamiliar with creating a thread as I am usually just posting random crap. I do look forward to bringing some visual and story candy to our games which are pretty vanilla. But great none the less. I am not sure when I will be able to set up the thread at this time but will put my name to the host list when I deem myself ready. So with that been said, I wanted to share my opening post with you guys. so I can get some feedback positive or negative don't matter :) .

Bare with my writing skills lol I can picture it but putting it into words is another story. lol Cheers!

Close the Gates

It was a night like tonight,when I had heard strange tales of death and horror. And night like this night, a low lying fog started rolling in near the Village of Misty Rock. The nights have been approaching a lot quicker as of late. Fire pits are lit and their chimneys spewing smoke. The leaves are growing orange and red as the air is getting crisper. “Close the gates!” yelled the Gate Lord; “The night comes!” A raven sitting on the flag post cawed as if he were repeating the Gate Lord's orders. 

Closing of the gates had no real significance before that night but there have been strange sights been spoke of. The Villagers talk of rumors. Huge beasts of a dog, standing on hind paws in the moonlight, wailing towards the night sky; and those strange howls echoing throughout the land. The sounds to make the hair on your neck stand and a shiver in your body, as if you just been silently spooked by death itself.

To what have been only rumors in Misty Rock, out lander's have brought scary tales of death and come to Misty Rock to find safe haven. They are shaken and a feared. They tell of shredded slayings and of half eaten corpses found in alleyways and near river banks.  The Village of Misty Rock, the biggest of all the villages and centers the realm of The New West.  The outer villages of within the realm of The New West have all sealed their gates and have not allowed any others into their boundaries.

It has been said that the slaying are making their way to Misty Rock.  But I fear they may have already blended into our Village. Some even say that the Beasts may have come from our lands.…I'm scared.

Fwy. 

Looks great fwybwed, I can hardly wait. I think Aladeen is up for mid October game.

That should be the first game after our break.

Anyone in the Host PM - please add me. I went a little crazy on deleting PMs

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

@fwybwed that actually looks great.

I'd suggest waiting a few more days so the trend of low activity games doesn't continue

Little fwybwed's all growned up :wub:

17 minutes ago, Blue Jay 22 said:

@Aladeen After your tests would probably be the perfect time to host your super game.

Yah if my game is to go through I need a large number I am thinking 24ish would be the bare minimum of players to host my game. On top of that I may even need a co-host to run it as there will be two phases. The other hurdle will be that it's a little complex and so it would likely not be a noob friendly game, but not too bad for all you genius vets.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Little fwybwed's all growned up :wub:

Yah if my game is to go through I need a large number I am thinking 24ish would be the bare minimum of players to host my game. On top of that I may even need a co-host to run it as there will be two phases. The other hurdle will be that it's a little complex and so it would likely not be a noob friendly game, but not too bad for all you genius vets.

Hopefully the Asian sex tour @mau5trap is doing will be over by then.

Archived