The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Respect For The GAME!

Nuxfanabroad

Someone tie them wookies to a table, & shave their homely mugs! Can't stand to see another media pic of them aliens.

Yeah, talkin' about youse'2..Thornton & Burns! The Flower was bang-on, last spring(the epitome of style, ol' Guy)..their appearance is an utter disgrace.

Wouldn't be surprised to see games streamed on National Geographic, with animals like that wearin' the Leaf.

Can players be put on waivers, for another country to claim?! I'd like lou Lamoreillo to get a meeting with these bums! :^)

...end rant!

9 minutes ago, The 5th Line said:

Are you being serious right now?  Uggh I really hope someone rips in to you, I myself don't have time for this non-sense. 

Just - , One Star the thread and carry on. I've learned its much less stressful than trying to comprehend the levels of stupidity on CDC.

Had to state it..how I felt. Even if EVERY poster on CDC disagrees - figure it's a disgrace. There are a lot of us day-to-day folk in avg jobs where you wouldn't be able to even get hired, lookin' like that.

At any rate, agree with the above - time is precious. No time to debate such childish shyte - simply stating a non-negotiable opinion.

You want a beard? Fine. The minute scissors are required, I'd tell the punk to walk.

Oh come on CDC. Those two look like a couple of down south hillbilly's.

"Ooohhhh, we're so trendy, look at us with our dumb hipster beards. After I finish this kale salad I'm gonna have a new IPA they flavoured with the sweat and tears of men who were too tired from actually working to shave"

1 hour ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Someone tie them wookies to a table, & shave their homely mugs! Can't stand to see another media pic of them aliens.

Yeah, talkin' about youse'2..Thornton & Burns! The Flower was bang-on, last spring(the epitome of style, ol' Guy)..their appearance is an utter disgrace.

Wouldn't be surprised to see games streamed on National Geographic, with animals like that wearin' the Leaf.

Can players be put on waivers, for another country to claim?! I'd like lou Lamoreillo to get a meeting with these bums! :^)

...end rant!

Alf feels pain now:(

Furry faces are beautiful, no?  

Like fricken seriously-

Millionaires that look like a couple of dumpster divers, for vanity...?

Get bent.

Hop out of your Aston Martin in your $5000 suit, with a hair cut that looks like it was done by sword, wearing a beard that fought in the civil war and now begs for change on Hastings.

Waivers 

52 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

OMG Alf! Completely forgot about you. Extraterrestrials are exempt?

Let's just pretend none of this was said..like uh, changin' the subject...

Don't back out now nuxfan 

I for one 100 percent agree with you. Those frigging gross disgusting beards should be banned. 

I hate them

They make me sick

They are uuuuugly 

Can't state it enough on how awful they look. 

Sad. 

12 minutes ago, Western Red said:

That little morsel of information is disheartening, I wish I was still ignorant.

IF we make the room cloudy enough while watching we might be able to block his hideous visage out !

3a4471e95151e6e8a5b94f8d1e0e0043d2832f20

I tend to a gree. When you can hide a lost pygmy tribe in your facial hair it's a problem.

Archived