The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

It's a real place, I sit in it's inferno as I type this.

Some people make the most pathetic excuses for xls order forms. Big, rich companies - garbage forms

Hmmmm............sounds like I could have some fun with that.

I wouldn't get any work done but fun would be had :P 

29 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Hmmmm............sounds like I could have some fun with that.

I wouldn't get any work done but fun would be had :P 

Sad thing is you can't reformat, the orders won't upload to B2b sites.. Wicked annoying. So I got to do it the long and boring way.

Done for the day though

So Brilac is totally totally lost! I am waiting for the bus in some residential neighborhood in Renton, and someone pointed me for where to catch the bus to the South Renton Park and Ride.  

My plan was to return items to Ikea, and Google Maps said to catch this bus and then this other bus, and the other bus did not show up, so I am in some neighborhood at the bus stop sitting on the boxes to return.  I think this is enough of an adventure, and the Goodwill can have these items. 

Yeah, this is where I am at...

Hmm umm, yeah..

20170814_185904.thumb.jpg.52fc50baa4ff6063ca13bc5fa44856d8.jpg

Thank goodness gracious, Brilac is on the bus back to Seattle now.  Perhaps I may use this laptop stand, and donate the chair to the Goodwill.

I bought a new Macbook. It is a gold color, and is expected to arrive on Thursday, so maybe I will use the laptop stand for that.

Edited by brilac
On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, brilac said:

So Brilac is totally totally lost! I am waiting for the bus in some residential neighborhood in Renton, and someone pointed me for where to catch the bus to the South Renton Park and Ride.  

My plan was to return items to Ikea, and Google Maps said to catch this bus and then this other bus, and the other bus did not show up, so I am in some neighborhood at the bus stop sitting on the boxes to return.  I think this is enough of an adventure, and the Goodwill can have these items. 

Hmm umm, yeah..

Thank goodness gracious, Brilac is on the bus back to Seattle now.  Perhaps I may use this laptop stand, and donate the chair to the Goodwill.

I bought a new Macbook. It is a gold color, and is expected to arrive on Thursday, so maybe I will use the laptop stand for that.

I used to watch Almost Live after Saturday Night Live so I dedicate all my knowledge of Washington State to that fine show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FiLz1HYGzo

Hope that speed bump didn't give you any troubles::D

• Upvote 3
On 2017-08-14 at 6:56 PM, brilac said:

Hmm umm, yeah..

So bored. Is there a pic of this laptop stand?

• 2 weeks later...

So today in San Francisco, I found that I really don't know how to converse with men, and I find it amusing. I was in a store going up the escalator, and this man was going down the escalator and saw my Canadiens watch. He says Canadiens. I see him again, and he approaches me and tells me he's from Montreal and the Canadiens are his team. I say oh yeah and smile, and proceeded to look at things. Then I saw him again as I was leaving the store, and made eye contact. I felt uncomfortable and put on my sunglasses as I walked out, and thinking I need to catch the train to the airport in 45 minutes.  Then I think about it, and walk towards the store, and he' s still there. I freeze up on the inside and continue walking. So yeah.

18 hours ago, brilac said:

So today in San Francisco, I found that I really don't know how to converse with men, and I find it amusing. I was in a store going up the escalator, and this man was going down the escalator and saw my Canadiens watch. He says Canadiens. I see him again, and he approaches me and tells me he's from Montreal and the Canadiens are his team. I say oh yeah and smile, and proceeded to look at things. Then I saw him again as I was leaving the store, and made eye contact. I felt uncomfortable and put on my sunglasses as I walked out, and thinking I need to catch the train to the airport in 45 minutes.  Then I think about it, and walk towards the store, and he' s still there. I freeze up on the inside and continue walking. So yeah.

It's pretty similar for men too as no one likes rejection. 

Edited by Salacious Crumb
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎16 at 7:52 AM, Tre Mac said:

I used to watch Almost Live after Saturday Night Live so I dedicate all my knowledge of Washington State to that fine show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FiLz1HYGzo

Hope that speed bump didn't give you any troubles::D

Seconded.

Loved the Lame List, and High-Fivin' White Guys. That show was often funnier than SNL.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Tre Mac said:

Yup, it often had grunge bandmates like Kim from Soundgarden and the guys from Soul Asylum

The best one I remember was when the voiceover said some long diatribe about European economic reform. It cut to the headbangers, and they were just standing there, looking puzzled, until one of them finally said "...lame?".

But then the next voiceover was "Breast reduction surgery" - cut to the grunge guys, and they were headbanging away, yelling "LAME! LAME! LAME! LAME!..."

Edited by D-Money