The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

44 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

It should be PST, I live in White Rock but work in Delta, both in BC.  Not sure on the forum time but I have just under 30min until I can leave. 

I figured you were in BC but was confused because your post said it was 11:35am,  yet the forum said you'd posted that an hour before...my clock said it was 1:30pm at the time, so I was confused where in BC you'd be that was an hour behind California. 

21 minutes ago, chon derry said:

thrusty your a big canucks fan you really should come up ,the lower mainland is probably bigger than you think.

map.jpg

I'd love to come visit! That's my dream. Just need to find the $$$, a place to stay, transportation, hockey tix...

• Upvote 1

Well back at 'er, done about 10 min of actual work so far.  But the mother load will come in and then the rest of the week will be mega hectic.  Fridays are always busy trying to get everything out the door, on one hand it's good that it makes the day go by quick on the other hand it's Friday and Fridays are not suppose to be busy, I think it's even a law somewhere. 

Atleast the downtime now gives me an opportunity to do some home work.  I sorted every piece of paper that was in my house into a nice thick binder of important documents.  Tax returns, strata, mortgage, and warranties/receipts are now all nicely sorted out. I am also looking up lawsuits for reno's gone wrong as this is something I may have to do :(  My floors sound like someone is walking around with skis on.

22 hours ago, chon derry said:

thrusty your a big canucks fan you really should come up ,the lower mainland is probably bigger than you think.

map.jpg

Wow just noticed Dick Lake, wonder how that's shaped?  And we used to have a cabin at Loon Lake, what odd lakes to show it's not even that big or populated. 

There is no way that's Loon lake, it's atleast a 5hr drive from here, by Cache Creek.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Loon+Lake+Resort/@51.118981,-121.2347687,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x5480156459d982e5:0xf06fdfcd95a426e8!8m2!3d51.118981!4d-121.23258

11 minutes ago, chon derry said:

@Tre Mac Loon Lake in the Bonaparte Plateau (there are 8 other Loon Lakes in B.C.) :P

Geez 9 Loon Lakes? I can see 2 or 3 but 9....  someone dropped the ball.  Well the Loon Lake by Cache Creek was very quiet and peaceful last time I was up there.

27 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Is Louis CK supposed to be funny?

I gave one of his acts a go while having a ham sandwich and pistachios for lunch. I knew I wanted to shut it off before I even got to the pistachios.

I sure as hell don't think so.  I too watched a bit and turned it off rather quickly.  Jim Jeffries on the other hand is pure gold.

Speaking of ham, Tim Hortons went from Ham and Swiss to Ham and Cheddar, thoughts?  I for one welcome this change.

2 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

I sure as hell don't think so.  I too watched a bit and turned it off rather quickly.  Jim Jeffries on the other hand is pure gold.

Speaking of ham, Tim Hortons went from Ham and Swiss to Ham and Cheddar, thoughts?  I for one welcome this change.

Cheddar. Everyday. All day. Cheddar.