The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Definitive Thread of Unequivocal Boredom

Rate this topic

Tre Mac

On 1/7/2020 at 2:40 PM, Tre Mac said:

Solved the case of the missing Tupperware lids:

20200106_161519.thumb.jpg.1162dcd0b83b149df65702cd64b81df9.jpg20200106_161504.thumb.jpg.8663aca595e8e142bdecbf1fd27d6fc9.jpg

They fell behind the drawer then underneath it.  Man, this drove me nuts!

I only laugh cuz I've been there, too.

(Not your drawer!)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, brilac said:

Thanks, I was thinking the dark one too.  I'm mostly packed.  I packed my checked bag, and checked-in with the airline. 

The other one just looks like an armored sock.

Have a safe flight and have fun!

I’m at the airport.  My flight takes off in less than 3 hours.  It was $900 to upgrade, so I will sit in Coach, drink, and spend my money in London. It took less than 30 minutes to check my bag, get my boarding pass, go through security, visit the Sub Pop store, and arrive at the terminal.  It amazes me how much luggage people bring, like really big suitcases.  Anyhow, I’m having Rose and eating a bisque soup.

Ha!  Just now my last name was totally butchered.  Then when I boarded the airplane, it was pronounced correct.  

My first name is a common Irish name, and my last name is a common French name.  I don’t know how anyone can butcher it. 

Edited by brilac

Gosh, it is 12:53am, and I am wide awake.  

I've been looking at new kitties, but I have not found any that suits me.  Sally was a perfect cat. Boy, her personality was perfect, and funny!  She loved kitty treats, and had a different meow of everything.  I knew the breakfast meow, the get up meow, kitty treat meow, and other meows.  About every morning, she would jump up on the bed, and take over my pillow, and purr.  It was her morning greeting.  She had an evening greeting as well.  I would get home from work, and she would fall the the ground, and roll over back and fourth like a dog, looking at me, exposing her stomach.  She was also protective.  She guarded the apartment, and did not like it when people would walk buy, and would stare at people, putting her paws up against the door window, starring. 

I had no idea she was sick/failing.  She hid it.  Maybe she was protecting me by appearing that she as fine up until the end.  All I knew of the kidney disease, and her last vet visit, the blood results only showed she had kidney disease.

Anyhow, maybe I will wait on finding a new cat.  I have not found the perfect cat yet. I'm looking for a cat with personality and funny.  

Edited by brilac
  • Cheers 1
9 hours ago, brilac said:

Gosh, it is 12:53am, and I am wide awake.  

I've been looking at new kitties, but I have not found any that suits me.  Sally was a perfect cat. Boy, her personality was perfect, and funny!  She loved kitty treats, and had a different meow of everything.  I knew the breakfast meow, the get up meow, kitty treat meow, and other meows.  About every morning, she would jump up on the bed, and take over my pillow, and purr.  It was her morning greeting.  She had an evening greeting as well.  I would get home from work, and she would fall the the ground, and roll over back and fourth like a dog, looking at me, exposing her stomach.  She was also protective.  She guarded the apartment, and did not like it when people would walk buy, and would stare at people, putting her paws up against the door window, starring. 

I had no idea she was sick/failing.  She hid it.  Maybe she was protecting me by appearing that she as fine up until the end.  All I knew of the kidney disease, and her last vet visit, the blood results only showed she had kidney disease.

Anyhow, maybe I will wait on finding a new cat.  I have not found the perfect cat yet. I'm looking for a cat with personality and funny.  

MY cat had kidney disease as well, she was acting weirdly and started peeing everywhere.  She was only 10 years old, I blame those dam temptations treats.  I thought about getting another cat as well but probably wont.  

Some beautiful breeds

Russian Blue (upto $600)

Image result for fluffy russian blue kitten

Pixie Bob ($800-$2000)

image.jpeg.685a1b50d82ca9d2631f8bad0c9b1c8a.jpegImage result for pixie bob cat kittens

Maine Coon / Norwegian Forest ($400-$1500)

image.jpeg.ad6ce10c937d7afa7a9dd0325e831759.jpeg

Image result for maine coon

Savannah Cat (F4 - $1000-$2000)

Image result for savannah cat for sale

Pricey breeds but they're beautiful looking cats.  I like dogs too but hate small dogs and it be unfair to them to be all coop up in my condo for most of the day.

• Like 1

Those are so cute!  I like the domestic shorthairs.  An orange or a grey cat would be great, and I like female cats.  Female cats have more personality, and are alpha.

All the cats I have liked so far are older/senior cats.  And I’m not ready to handle taking care of a senior cat.  I’m looking for a younger cat, less than 5 years.