The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Jets D Jacob Trouba Has Requested Trade

JV77

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

This is one of those rare opportunities where a top young defenseman is available before he reaches his prime.

Benning needs to get in on this. A future top 4 of Trouba, Juolevi, Hutton, and Gudbranson would be awesome. (Assuming Tanev would have to be involved)

Winnipeg probably wants a Dman in return. Juolevi would need to be part of the package as much as I hate to say it. Him and probably another significant pick or prospect. 

Just now, LaBamba said:

Winnipeg probably wants a Dman in return. Juolevi would need to be part of the package as much as I hate to say it. Him and probably another significant pick or prospect. 

I would think Winnipeg would want a player that can help them now, they have enough prospects.

1 minute ago, LaBamba said:

I don't know if I'd trade Juolevi for Trouba, but I'd definitely trade Virt for Trouba... though the Jets will definitely be looking for a dman in return. 

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

I would think Winnipeg would want a player that can help them now, they have enough prospects.

True, true, but that is the only Dman we have that has a comparable  upside. Hutton isn't quite there offensively. 

3 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

True, true, but that is the only Dman we have that has a comparable  upside. Hutton isn't quite there offensively. 

They'll need someone to replace Trouba this season if they wanna have any chance.

My guess is he'll be traded for a D-man of lesser value along with some picks and prospects.

Archived