The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Botch and Sekeres Epic Twitter War

Bur14Kes17

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Was their conversation public?  How come we have a transcript?  

That was basically the end of it. Sekeres stopped responding cause he couldn't back up anything he was claiming about botch. But you can see everyone's tweets on twitters and follow a conversation. I just took screen shots of most of it and posted them here!

5 minutes ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

That was basically the end of it. Sekeres stopped responding cause he couldn't back up anything he was claiming about botch. But you can see everyone's tweets on twitters and follow a conversation. I just took screen shots of most of it and posted them here!

Oh.  Thank you for posting the dialogue.  The two of them should man up, and have a UFC fight, with the proceeds going to charity.  I'd pay money to watch the two settle this.  

3 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

So-called professionals. Lovely Vancouver sports media. 

Can we borrow your hammer? LOL  that was entertaining though in all honesty.  They both bring me joy when they have concise points.  When they ramble though its painful.  I like botch on the pat cast though because they spent half their time talking about where they have been together and what they did.  :D 

Archived