The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal Canucks LW to try for

cripplereh

Which LW would you like to see the Canucks go after  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Landeskog, the kid is big, got a wonderful mean streak, capable of scoring goals, making plays, mature and is a work horse. He's capable of 60+ points a season. He will be a 20 goal 55+ point player this season and he's 23. He's going to be unreal when he's 26-27. 

Which we want and which we should go after, are actually two different polls.

Want - Landy, but I want a Ferrari too, just don't have the assets. Well, my wife would kill me if I sold the house for a car.

Who we could go after, realistically, without hurting our D corps..- ... Bernier

My tune might change IF our defense is actually really good. Wait for Christmas.

I have palat as the most plausible because tb won't be able to re-sign everyone so I think he'll be the odd one out

obviously we all want landeskog but I doubt that'll happen.

to van: palat

to tb: Hansen, gaunce, 3rd pick 2017

Note: col should have more interest in edler because they already have Barrie and Johnson on the right side so tanev plays on the 3rd pair? Nah I think Tanev is valued way higher though but col may consider edler as the focal point if landeskog is indeed in play

to col: edler, boeser, gaunce/hansen

to van: landeskog

its a pipe dream

41 minutes ago, billabong said:

I have palat as the most plausible because tb won't be able to re-sign everyone so I think he'll be the odd one out

obviously we all want landeskog but I doubt that'll happen.

to van: palat

to tb: Hansen, gaunce, 3rd pick 2017

Note: col should have more interest in edler because they already have Barrie and Johnson on the right side so tanev plays on the 3rd pair? Nah I think Tanev is valued way higher though but col may consider edler as the focal point if landeskog is indeed in play

to col: edler, boeser, gaunce/hansen

to van: landeskog

its a pipe dream

why are your trades all massive overpayments  no way wed offer 3 pieces for one player  especially when boeser could possibly be a first line winger  no way benning would ever do these trades 

8 hours ago, canuktravella said:

why are your trades all massive overpayments  no way wed offer 3 pieces for one player  especially when boeser could possibly be a first line winger  no way benning would ever do these trades 

Thats not an overpayment, guys like Landeskog have extreme value. Boeser is just a prospect, Landeskog is a proven star on a good contract. 

You're probably just used to spare parts trades.

33 minutes ago, drsofthands said:

Thats not an overpayment, guys like Landeskog have extreme value. Boeser is just a prospect, Landeskog is a proven star on a good contract. 

In two years we would not have to search  out trades like this as Boesr is gonna make it redundant mark my words.

however in interim transition cannot see JB giving away all the depth that he is building for one player. 

I would go first and a D man from roster now , otherwise I am waiting for later in season when teams panic an start selling off assets. Tanev and a second may get it done?

3 hours ago, drsofthands said:

Exactly! Boeser hasn't proven anything at the pro level and landeskog is a young physical 60 point player those don't fall off trees

7 hours ago, drsofthands said:

sorry edler is a top two dman on cheap contract  boeser could be better than landeskog in a few yrs and you want to give them a first rounder on top sorry no thanks 

I feel like, becaue organizational need, the only way we get Landeskog is if a LHD is going to Colorado. How we get in on that without giving up Hutton or Juolevi, well that's where we need to get creative.

ANA: Tanev

COL: Fowler or Lindholm

VAN: Landeskog

Then adjust value. I just don't see the Avalanche adding to their RHD when they have Johnson and Barrie already.

Archived