Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

numb3r 16

[Preseason GDT/PGT] Canucks-1 Referees-2 - SEPT30

Next time Stetcher plays, will he show another strong performance?  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Bur14Kes17 said:

If Tryamkin gets a chance and crushes Gaudreau, I'm going to drink a bottle of whiskey to celebrate

Gaudreau isn't playing.  He isn't even reporting to camp  until he gets his 8 million.  I hope both sides stick to their guns until December. 

Definitely pre-season form on the GDT  NUM! We will have to incorporate bag skates for lazy Gdts    ;) 

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

Stecher is the reason why we will turn Tanev into Sam Reinhart, or Leon Draisatl. :)

Oilers wouldn't even give up Draisatl for Subban...Oilers made it pretty clear this year McDavid and Leon are untouchable. 

Pretty sure Grapes already called him Strecher. You shouldn't get too excited after 1 preseason game but if Donnys already screwing up his name, you know he's gonna be good.

14 minutes ago, thad said:

Pretty sure Grapes already called him Strecher. You shouldn't get too excited after 1 preseason game but if Donnys already screwing up his name, you know he's gonna be good.

+1, that is so true. 

23 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Gaudreau isn't playing.  He isn't even reporting to camp  until he gets his 8 million.  I hope both sides stick to their guns until December. 

There's a lot of players not reporting to camp this year. Kucherov, Gadreau, Lindholm.

Such dysfunction! Good on Benning for ensuring all the players show up without incident.

I wanna see a Rodin/Horvat/Virtanen line and a Baertschi/Sutter/Hansen line. I know Horvat has better chemistry with Baertschi but since it's pre-season I wanna see different line combos because the lines above could possibly happen through the season. 

Rodin impressed me last game. 

10 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Unlikely I'll be able to sit on the couch and watch this game since Fridays are a good time to spend with your love ones. Need some help deciding though: is it worth recording?

Trade them in on a well trained, beer retrieving pooch.

18 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

There's a lot of players not reporting to camp this year. Kucherov, Gadreau, Lindholm.

Such dysfunction! Good on Benning for ensuring all the players show up without incident.

Hopefulyl that remains the case as new contracts are coming up and the main deal to be Boeser.  But so far the short term show me contracts are paying off

10 hours ago, BlackBeard said:

NCAA seems like a great mining field 

The thing about the NCAA and especially a world class program like UND is you learn structure with a light schedule. You don't wear your body out, you have the time to focus on improving your game and learning from your mistakes. They are truly students of the game. 

2 minutes ago, mll said:

Looks like no Horvat for tonight. 

Wow!  Greenhorn fwd lineup.

According to Steinberg - Flames are going with:

Tkachuk Bennett Brouwer

Shinkaruk Stajan Ferland

Higgins Hamilton Chiasson

Klimchuk Jankowski Hathaway

Giordano Hamilton

Kylington Wideman

Wotherspoon Engelland

Elliott starts in Goal - Parsons

4 minutes ago, mll said:

Looks like no Horvat for tonight. 

They are totally resting Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen after Virtanen got injured. Bring on the kids!

Disappointed in no Stecher though.

1 minute ago, jmahyoung said:

They are totally resting Baertschi-Horvat-Virtanen after Virtanen got injured. Bring on the kids!

Baertschi is playing.  Probably Baer-Granlund-Rodin.

5 minutes ago, jmahyoung said:

Stecher will get the next game. Will probably see him with Edler again, and possibly see the Sedins and Eriksson as well. PP time?